• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to meet new Chef Success consultants?

In summary, Chef Success is a community of independent consultants who sell Pampered Chef products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or connect with a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have access to training and support from experienced consultants, as well as the opportunity to earn commission on your sales and receive free products. The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose, which ranges from $109 to $259. The time commitment for being a consultant is flexible and can be part-time or full-time. To stay connected with other consultants and receive updates on events and promotions, you can join a private Facebook group, attend local team meetings and events, or sign up for their newsletter
chefjen80
I have not been on Chef Succes very much but have lately had the time to be on a little more and just wanted to say hello and meet some new consultants!! :)

Hi! Glad you're here! :)

Hello!!! Welcome!

Welcome! This is a great place to be for PC!!! Hey I just rhymed !!!!

Hello! Always glad to welcome another hoosier to the community.

Welcome to our online cluster!!!!!

Does anyone have any good advice on how to increase sales and bookings?? I am trying to make myshows more fun and obviously would like a fuller schedule.

Hello! Welcome to the group!

My idea on having fun at a show is people LOVE FREE things. SO, I play 2-3 games at EVERY show and have fun myself. Try to have an upbeat but normal attitude b/c people can tell if you're not real. I don't have a "show" voice because I am an upbeat person anyways. I think your personality shows a lot through your shows, customer service, and of course the list can go on. Okay, I'm rambling now and I need to get ready for a show this morning at 11.

Welcome and Good Luck! :D

Thanks....PampMomof3.... that is some good ideas about the games. I usually did a prize with the drawing slip but that was it. I will definitely add more prizes!!

1. What is Chef Success and how do I become a consultant?

Chef Success is a community of independent consultants who sell Pampered Chef products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current consultant for more information.

2. What are the benefits of joining Chef Success as a consultant?

As a Chef Success consultant, you will have access to training and support from experienced consultants, as well as the opportunity to earn commission on your sales and free products. You will also become part of a supportive and fun community!

3. How much does it cost to become a Chef Success consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on your starter kit, which includes a selection of Pampered Chef products and business materials. Starter kits range from $109 to $259, with the option to upgrade to a larger kit for a discounted price.

4. What is the time commitment for being a Chef Success consultant?

The time commitment for being a consultant is flexible and up to you. You can work part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule and goals. We recommend setting aside a few hours each week to host parties, attend team meetings, and connect with customers.

5. How can I connect with other Chef Success consultants and stay updated on events and promotions?

There are several ways to connect with other consultants, such as joining our private Facebook group or attending local team meetings and events. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV