• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quiet Return: Catching Up with the Usual Suspects in Cinci

In summary, it got really quiet late last week, when many of the usual suspects were all in Cinci. But you're all back - and you're all quiet. Catching up with your real jobs, I suppose. Diane, we were in the dining area of Champs on Wed., and the bar area on Thursday, although I forgot to tell the hostess who we were in case anybody asked. Oops. I completely disavow anyone who wore a pink sweater tucked into his pants. I was at home, watching the Packers beat up on the Seahawks. I no more than mention it, and now there's a dozen new threads up here. I must be quite a motivator. :rolleyes: I no
Actually, I was home sick. I got up and took a shower, then laid down on the couch. (With apologies to the grammar nerds - I NEVER remember lay, laid, layed, etc.) I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 10 am.

pamperedlinda said:
I think they are just drinking!

LOL! I would probably see more than Kermit if I had been drinking!! ;)

chefann said:
Actually, I was home sick. I got up and took a shower, then laid down on the couch. (With apologies to the grammar nerds - I NEVER remember lay, laid, layed, etc.) I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 10 am.
I used to date someone with the same trouble, in a manner of speaking.

Ha- good one, KG! Today I'm blaming my brain troubles on my congestion. Not enough oxygen getting to my brain.

chefann said:

Hope you're feeling better, Ann!

Sorry to hear that Ann, I hope you are feeling better.

I bet she's feeling with her fingers.

Oh Ann, I hope you feel better soon. (and not just with her fingers!!)

stretcher.gif

I really thought I was going crazy because when I started reading the posts about Kermit PamperedLaura's avatar had been changed to Kermit. I was quite confused and wondered what in the world you were seeing if you couldn't see Kermit. :)

Oh, and the reason why I said I was too "lazy" to start this thread is because it seems like people around here (my home town, not CS) wear "busy" as a badge of honor and pride. It drives me nuts. I don't like to say things like "I'm too busy for that". I would rather say I'm lazy if it's the truth or say I chose to spend my time doing other things. Sorry for the little speech.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I used to date someone with the same trouble, in a manner of speaking.

Who? Vampira??? :angel:

PCGINA said:
Who? Vampira??? :angel:

He broke up with Vampira for Dolly Bigfeet...
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thrunning_boobs.gif Well, I have to run now!!!

I leave for a (crazy) show, and what do I come back to? More crazyness here. Yeesh.

The owner of an Indian car company, Ratan Tata, introduced his new car at the New Delhi International Auto Show. It will be, he claims, the cheapest and least polluting car in India.
0110080757_M_car1.jpg
If you buy two of them, you'll have a pair of new Tatas.

Last edited:
Well, sign me up!

Pampered Laura said:
I leave for a (crazy) show, and what do I come back to? More crazyness here. Yeesh.
We're all here because we're not all there.

Didnt I just say that? Rather, you said that so I quoted it and then you said it again? Right? Err..

Pampered Laura said:
See, we haven't changed!

<h2>1. What is "Quiet Return"?</h2><p>"Quiet Return" refers to the return of Pampered Chef consultants and other members of the company who were previously in Cincinnati for a conference or event. It is called "quiet" because everyone is now back to their regular routines and jobs.</p><h2>2. Who are the "usual suspects" in Cinci?</h2><p>The "usual suspects" refer to the group of Pampered Chef consultants and employees who regularly attend events in Cincinnati, such as conferences and trainings.</p><h2>3. Why did it get quiet late last week?</h2><p>It got quiet late last week because many of the usual suspects were all in Cincinnati for an event. Now that they have all returned to their homes and jobs, things have quieted down.</p><h2>4. Why are the usual suspects all back now?</h2><p>The usual suspects are all back now because the event in Cincinnati has ended and they have returned to their regular work schedules and responsibilities.</p><h2>5. What are the usual suspects catching up on?</h2><p>The usual suspects are likely catching up on their real jobs and responsibilities after being away for the event in Cincinnati. They may also be catching up with each other and sharing any new information or tips they learned at the event.</p>

1. What is "Quiet Return"?

"Quiet Return" refers to the return of Pampered Chef consultants and other members of the company who were previously in Cincinnati for a conference or event. It is called "quiet" because everyone is now back to their regular routines and jobs.

2. Who are the "usual suspects" in Cinci?

The "usual suspects" refer to the group of Pampered Chef consultants and employees who regularly attend events in Cincinnati, such as conferences and trainings.

3. Why did it get quiet late last week?

It got quiet late last week because many of the usual suspects were all in Cincinnati for an event. Now that they have all returned to their homes and jobs, things have quieted down.

4. Why are the usual suspects all back now?

The usual suspects are all back now because the event in Cincinnati has ended and they have returned to their regular work schedules and responsibilities.

5. What are the usual suspects catching up on?

The usual suspects are likely catching up on their real jobs and responsibilities after being away for the event in Cincinnati. They may also be catching up with each other and sharing any new information or tips they learned at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • esavvymom