• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quiet Return: Catching Up with the Usual Suspects in Cinci

In summary, it got really quiet late last week, when many of the usual suspects were all in Cinci. But you're all back - and you're all quiet. Catching up with your real jobs, I suppose. Diane, we were in the dining area of Champs on Wed., and the bar area on Thursday, although I forgot to tell the hostess who we were in case anybody asked. Oops. I completely disavow anyone who wore a pink sweater tucked into his pants. I was at home, watching the Packers beat up on the Seahawks. I no more than mention it, and now there's a dozen new threads up here. I must be quite a motivator. :rolleyes: I no
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It got really quiet late last week, when many of the usual suspects were all in Cinci.

But you're all back - and you're all quiet.

Catching up with your real jobs, I suppose.

We're working with the new promotions!!! We missed you at leadership, KG. Any idea on when you will promote?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
To paraphrase Monty Python, "I snort in your general direction." :D

Someone posted that they thought they saw you at Leadership. I said it must have been your evil twin. :)

Hey there! I saw his twin too!!!!!! That's too funny... I am sad that I could never connect with any of you... were you at Champs or somewhere else? I looked in several times but of course Wed. night there was NO looking... just standing in line at the Mill. trying to get my room! I was just sad that I didn't get to meet any of you. I'll make sure I meet who I can at Wave 1 of NC.

Diane, we were in the dining area of Champs on Wed., and the bar area on Thursday, although I forgot to tell the hostess who we were in case anybody asked. Oops.

I completely disavow anyone who wore a pink sweater tucked into his pants.I was at home, watching the Packers beat up on the Seahawks.

I no more than mention it, and now there's a dozen new threads up here.I must be quite a motivator. :rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I no more than mention it, and now there's a dozen new threads up here.

I must be quite a motivator.

:rolleyes:

You're a Squiggle - that's what Squiggles do.:D

He's an instigator, is what he is! :D

KGeeeee........ you need to be at Leadership next year! (that should be read in your whiniest voice)

Toss me a couple of recruits. Maybe we can work out a trade for a future draft choice or something.

chefann said:
Diane, we were in the dining area of Champs on Wed., and the bar area on Thursday, although I forgot to tell the hostess who we were in case anybody asked. Oops.

Well POO ... I came in on Thursday but I bet you were at the back end of the bar area? I didn't walk that far back... until Friday night... sigh....

chefann said:
He's an instigator, is what he is! :D

KGeeeee........ you need to be at Leadership next year! (that should be read in your whiniest voice)

Yep... KG needs to come with the consultant that Meg's friend (can't remember her name right now) was talking about... the guy with pink/blue/something hair and no teeth...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It got really quiet late last week, when many of the usual suspects were all in Cinci.

But you're all back - and you're all quiet.

I was thinking the same thing, but I was too lazy to post it.

You shouldda said "busy" instead of "lazy" and no one would have known any better.

I have just been too busy sleeping and taking hot showers to post.

katie0128 said:
... the guy with pink/blue/something hair and no teeth...
:eek: Wow. LOL.
I agree, yall are too quiet! :sing:

No, Laura, katie wasn't talking about me in that post.That reminds me...am I the only one that sees Kermit the Frog in Laura's AV?

ShanaSmith said:
I have just been too busy sleeping and taking hot showers to post.
Okay, what am I missing?

Nope! I see Kermit too!! Too funny!

PChefPEI said:
okay, desperately trying to figure that one out!!! LOL! Guess I don't have that type of view point, I'm very literal!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, Laura, katie wasn't talking about me in that post.

That reminds me...am I the only one that sees Kermit the Frog in Laura's AV?
Okay. A: Why would Kermit remind you of you?
And B: What the... ? Kermit in my avatar?

MissChef said:
Okay, what am I missing?
From what I understand the Millenium hotel @ yalls Leadership ran out of hot water, so lots of people had to take cold showers each morning. Pretty sure thats what she's catching up on now that she's home. LOL. ;)

Okay! I get it now!!! Thanks Laura! and hey! It's great to see you here!!! Glad you're not being a stranger anymore! ;) :) :balloon:

Pampered Laura said:
Glad to see that I'm not the only one stumped!????:confused: :confused:

MissChef said:
okay, desperately trying to figure that one out!!! LOL! Guess I don't have that type of view point, I'm very literal!
Cathy, I dont' see it either.....

pamperedlinda said:
Cathy, I dont' see it either.....
Good! And Laura doesn't see it either and it's HER avatar!:rolleyes: :D So I really don't feel bad now!:p

PChefPEI said:

You guys are drinking whatever is in that cup!

I see a face floating in that cup.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I see a face floating in that cup.
okay, I can slightly see it now but wow, I needed help getting there!! I think it's amazing when people are able to just look at something and see something so entirely different than what most people see. Now if I showed my hubby, he would probably see it right away. He is very artistic, creative, imaginative and really thinks outside the box! I am a rectangle inside a box!! LOL!

Last edited:
Pampered Laura said:
You're getting confused here. One, I was not in Cinci, so no one can accuse me of being the...guy...with the pink sweater tucked into his pants. And I have no idea how Kermie got into that part of the conversation.Second, look at your avatar. I mean, really look at it.
laura_cupAV.jpg

Some people will only see a heart there, but I see a heart-shaped face, with two distinctive eyes and a distinctive mouth and I think it resembles a frog.(Kermit - Miss Piggy joke deleted on the grounds of good taste.)

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're getting confused here. One, I was not in Cinci, so no one can accuse me of being the...guy...with the pink sweater tucked into his pants. And I have no idea how Kermie got into that part of the conversation.

Second, look at your avatar. I mean, really look at it. Some people will only see a heart there, but I see a heart-shaped face, with two distinctive eyes and a distinctive mouth and I think it resembles a frog.

(Kermit - Miss Piggy joke deleted on the grounds of good taste.)
That is how I finally saw it. I had to see the light shading (the line of lighter gray) in the center and then look at from that view point. I finally opened my eyes! :eek: :D

BTW KG~ The frog Kermit, is the first thing I see now when I look at it! LOL!;) :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That reminds me...am I the only one that sees Kermit the Frog in Laura's AV?

Too funny, because that's EXACTLY who (or is he a what?) I saw the first time I saw Laura's AV!

This is getting like a Rorschach test gone bad.

We should all do inkblot AVs and see what kind of results we get!

dianevill said:
now that would be wild!

Ya'll are on something!

Actually, when I look at it the way KG describes I see a UFO looking face.

dianevill said:
Here ya go:

http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/rorschach1.htm

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're getting confused here.
Story of my life. :rolleyes:

Yall are nuts. I still don't see anything..:confused:

Thank God...now I see it!!!:D :D

Pampered Laura said:
Yall are nuts. I still don't see anything..:confused:
Actually, neither do I.
laura_cupAV.jpg
laura_kermieAV.jpg

A UFO and a Little Green Frog.

Ok, NOW I see it! LOL!

bahaha *high five* KG ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's right!
I got a feeeevverrrr... feeeveeeerr!
Ahh... that's a great song.

You folks is nuts. But that's why I like you. :)

Where ya been Ann? Did you actually work today?

<h2>1. What is "Quiet Return"?</h2><p>"Quiet Return" refers to the return of Pampered Chef consultants and other members of the company who were previously in Cincinnati for a conference or event. It is called "quiet" because everyone is now back to their regular routines and jobs.</p><h2>2. Who are the "usual suspects" in Cinci?</h2><p>The "usual suspects" refer to the group of Pampered Chef consultants and employees who regularly attend events in Cincinnati, such as conferences and trainings.</p><h2>3. Why did it get quiet late last week?</h2><p>It got quiet late last week because many of the usual suspects were all in Cincinnati for an event. Now that they have all returned to their homes and jobs, things have quieted down.</p><h2>4. Why are the usual suspects all back now?</h2><p>The usual suspects are all back now because the event in Cincinnati has ended and they have returned to their regular work schedules and responsibilities.</p><h2>5. What are the usual suspects catching up on?</h2><p>The usual suspects are likely catching up on their real jobs and responsibilities after being away for the event in Cincinnati. They may also be catching up with each other and sharing any new information or tips they learned at the event.</p>

1. What is "Quiet Return"?

"Quiet Return" refers to the return of Pampered Chef consultants and other members of the company who were previously in Cincinnati for a conference or event. It is called "quiet" because everyone is now back to their regular routines and jobs.

2. Who are the "usual suspects" in Cinci?

The "usual suspects" refer to the group of Pampered Chef consultants and employees who regularly attend events in Cincinnati, such as conferences and trainings.

3. Why did it get quiet late last week?

It got quiet late last week because many of the usual suspects were all in Cincinnati for an event. Now that they have all returned to their homes and jobs, things have quieted down.

4. Why are the usual suspects all back now?

The usual suspects are all back now because the event in Cincinnati has ended and they have returned to their regular work schedules and responsibilities.

5. What are the usual suspects catching up on?

The usual suspects are likely catching up on their real jobs and responsibilities after being away for the event in Cincinnati. They may also be catching up with each other and sharing any new information or tips they learned at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • esavvymom