• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quickly--I Need the Jalapeno Poppers Recipe!!!

In summary, to make jalapeno poppers, you will need fresh jalapenos, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and toothpicks. Start by cutting the jalapenos in half lengthwise, removing the seeds and membranes, and filling them with the cream cheese mixture. You can use any type of shredded cheese for the filling and cook the poppers in the oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. They can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
misshair
NOT the pizza one, just the poppers one..thx!! :chef:

Is it the one from the Season's Best? I'm not sure by what you meant it not being the pizza one. If it's from SB, you can go to CC and go under recipes, then click on Season's Best. It has several years of them filed in there. Hope that helps.

Is this is?

Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers

18 jalapeno peppers (2 1/2 inches to 3 inches)
Cut in half lengthwise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 pkg (8 ounce) fat free cream cheese, softened
1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 egg whites
1 tablespoon skim milk
3 cups crushed corn flake cereal, crushed
Salsa

Preheat oven to 375°. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and membranes . Press garlic. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo and oregano mixing well. Fill with mixture. Piping about 1 tablespoon in each to fill. Lightly whisk egg whites and milk, together. Finely crush cereal in sealed plastic bag. Dip each in egg white, then corn flakes to coat. Place pepper half on round stone. Spray each pepper with vegetable oil. Bake 30 minutes or till peppers are tender. Serve with salsa.

Yields: 36 pepper halves.

1. What ingredients do I need to make jalapeno poppers?

To make jalapeno poppers, you will need fresh jalapenos, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and toothpicks.

2. How do I prepare the jalapenos for the poppers?

Start by cutting the jalapenos in half lengthwise and removing the seeds and membranes. You can also wear gloves to avoid getting the jalapeno juice on your hands. Rinse the jalapenos and pat them dry before filling them with the cream cheese mixture.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese for the filling?

Absolutely! While cheddar cheese is a popular choice, you can use any type of shredded cheese you prefer. Some other options include pepper jack, mozzarella, or even a mixture of different cheeses.

4. How do I cook the jalapeno poppers?

Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Once the poppers are filled, wrap each one with a half slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick. Place the poppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the jalapeno poppers ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. You can also freeze them before baking and then thaw and bake when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • jkinak