• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Chip to Use for Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas?

.Thanks for the feedback! I made these last night and while they tasted great, they turned out really small! Are you supposed to really flatten the pizza dough? I'm making them again tonight and I'm going to use a serrated knife, hoping it'll be easier to cut. Any tips on how to make them bigger are greatly appreciated!!Thanks for the feedback! I used Fritos.
PamperedCaniac
Just wanted to let you know this was great! It is in our new Sesons Best cookbook and taste FABULOUS!!! I cooked this (not as my show recipe) for a wedding shower today for a friend of mine today and everyone loved it! I did the artichoke dip as the "cooking show part" but the poppers were a favorite too!

When I made the poppers for the super bowl they were the hit of the party too!

I made the poppers last week...everyone loved them!

We also had them at our team meeting without the jalapeno and they were cold (looked like she had made them hours before :rolleyes:) but they were still great!

I like it but with the jalapanos, it wasn't hot at all..I like a little kick, but it's great if you don't! And tastes good too!

They are Friggen the BOMB! Everyone loved them on Superbowl sunday! :p

chefsteph07 said:
I like it but with the jalapanos, it wasn't hot at all..I like a little kick, but it's great if you don't! And tastes good too!

Use three jalapeno and leave the seeds in! That will give you a kick for sure.

heat123 said:
They are Friggen the BOMB! Everyone loved them on Superbowl sunday! :p

I TOTALLY agree....lol. We LOVED them!

I made these last night and while they tasted great, they turned out really small! Are you supposed to really flatten the pizza dough? I'm making them again tonight and I'm going to use a serrated knife, hoping it'll be easier to cut. Any tips on how to make them bigger are greatly appreciated!!

Could someone post the recipe? Or tell me where to find it?

I've searched the files both here and at PC... didn't find.

thanks

For the corn chips in the recipe, what is everyone using? Tortilla chips or Frittoes (sp?)?

These are DA BOMB!!!
Use Frittos.

darlinclem said:
For the corn chips in the recipe, what is everyone using? Tortilla chips or Frittoes (sp?)?

I used Fritos. We loved them at home... but I thought they were really messy to make! I don't know if I would make them at a party. I had crushed Fritos and shredded cheese everywhere!!!! LOL

What ingredients do I need to make Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas?

To make Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas, you will need pizza dough, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and pizza sauce. You can also add toppings like diced tomatoes and green onions for extra flavor.

How do I assemble Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas?

To assemble the mini pizzas, roll out the pizza dough and cut it into small circles. Spread a layer of cream cheese on each dough circle, then top with shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.

Can I make Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the mini pizzas ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. You can also freeze them for later use. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or foil before storing in the fridge or freezer.

How do I adjust the spice level of Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas?

If you want a milder flavor, you can remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos before adding them to the pizzas. You can also use a different type of pepper, such as bell peppers, for a less spicy option. For a spicier kick, you can add more jalapenos or use a spicier variety of pepper.

Can I use a different type of dough for Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas?

Yes, you can use different types of dough for the mini pizzas, such as pre-made pizza dough, puff pastry, or crescent roll dough. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for the type of dough you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies