• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Recipes for Someone Who Hates to Cook!

The host is short on time and does not like to cook. The recipes she has done for her shows include the Chicken Enchilada Ring. The Chicken Enchilada Ring is a dish that is easy to make and does not require a lot of time.
nicolles27
Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me out with some recipes....I have been talking to the girl that I work with and she agreed to host a show, only to help me out. She HATES :mad: to cook and is not really good at it. :eek:
Does anyone know any recipes that would fit the bill? She's a single mom, with a four year old, and a lot of times works late. I figured if I could find some recipes I can really get her hooked on PC products...Any suggestions???
She is also my first show! :D

For people who hate to cookDid you find out about what it is that she hates? Is it the clean up? The time? Is her daughter picky? that could help you tailor how you will sell the products.
For example, if its the clean up-push the stone wear and our cook wear as well all of our great dishwasher safe items (if she has a dishwasher)
If its the time, share with her how wonderfully convenience foods turn out on stone wear-refridgerated cookie dough, frozen french fries , left overs pizza etc.
And 4 year olds love to help in the kitchen! PC has lots of great kid friendly items she could use to spend some quality time with her daughter while she is cooking. If her daughted is a fussy eater, maybe she would like to cut her food into fun and interseting shapes with the creative cutters.
Anyway, my point is-Find Out what it is that she hates.
I am in the same boat with a friend of mine, except that she just CHOOSES never to ever cook because she can afford to get take out all the time. MUST BE NICE!!!!!!!!! :D

Chicken Enchilada RingI have a host who has done 4 shows for me every year at this time. She racks up a $500.00 show every year, just to earn Christmas presents for her close friends & family!

She also hates to cook, but let me tell you...her & her family love the Chicken Enchilada Ring (Celebrate cookbook). I'll attach it! I have made that recipe 3/4 shows for her. Her 4rth show, which was last week...she panicked, like host always do, and was worried that she wouldn't have enough food...so she pulled out of her fridge the ingred. to the what? Yep, the Chicken Enchilada Ring, threw it together in the time it took me to set up for her show!!!

Her kids joke, that she doesn't cook ANYTHING, but that ring (and they have it, just about every other week, literally!) ;)

In this recipe...you can leave out the olives...but don't leave out the chilies (it changes the taste of the recipe). And use Mayo...not Miracle whip or Hellman's. (you could use it if you like that taste, I guess).

Attachments

• CHICKEN ENCHILADA RING.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 405
Hates to cook!!!:) Thanks for the recipe! That sounds really yummy! As for what she hates about cooking, She just doesn't like to cook. She went through a divorce
a couple of years ago, and before her ex-husband cooked everything...
She does like the stones I know, because she got to keep some of them. Her
ex was a huge PC fan....But if anything it's mostly being short on time. I wish
I could order out all the time too!! That must be nice!

Hi there! Congratulations on booking your first show and having the opportunity to introduce your friend to the wonderful world of Pampered Chef products. As a consultant, I have a lot of experience with creating easy and delicious recipes that even non-cooks can enjoy. I would suggest checking out our "Quick and Easy" recipe category on our website for some great options. Some of my personal favorites are the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, the One-Pot Pasta Primavera, and the Veggie Pizza Squares. These recipes are not only simple to make, but they also showcase the versatility and convenience of our products. I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you all the best with your first show!

1. What are some easy and quick recipes for someone who hates to cook?

There are plenty of quick and easy recipes for those who don't enjoy spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Some popular options include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. You can also try making simple sandwiches, salads, or wraps for a quick and hassle-free meal.

2. How can I make cooking less overwhelming and more enjoyable?

Start by choosing recipes that have a short ingredient list and require minimal cooking time. You can also invest in kitchen tools that make meal preparation easier, such as a food processor or vegetable chopper. Additionally, consider involving your family or friends in the cooking process to make it a fun and social activity.

3. Can I make quick recipes without sacrificing flavor?

Absolutely! There are many ways to add flavor to your meals without spending hours in the kitchen. You can use herbs, spices, and condiments to enhance the taste of your dishes. Don't be afraid to experiment with different combinations and flavors to find what you like.

4. Are there any healthy quick recipes for someone who hates to cook?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy quick recipes that require minimal cooking. Some options include vegetable stir-fries, quinoa salads, and grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables. You can also try incorporating more whole grains, lean proteins, and fresh produce into your meals.

5. How can I save time on meal prep and clean up?

One way to save time on meal prep is by using pre-cut or pre-cooked ingredients. You can also try meal prepping on weekends, so you have ready-made meals for the week ahead. To save time on clean up, use disposable or non-stick cookware and try to clean as you go while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies