• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question: Submitting Orders Under $150?

In summary, the host is asking how to enter customers that have already paid with a check and would like their products quickly. The host also asks if anyone has gone on their own to place an individual order for the person and used their own credit card. No one has answered this question yet.
ChefinHarmony
I have a quick question (I couldn't reach my director, upline, etc) so I thought I'd ask you all!! I have numerous people calling me wanting some products. But the problem is, each order is around $30 - plus they are paying to have them directly shipped to them. Here's my question... They all don't add up to $150 - and I really don't want to add to it - I would have to spend over $60 to get it to the $150 level. They all paid by check and would like their products quickly, like next week. How should I enter them? Can I still submit it as a "Catalog" show through PP and make it seem like the Host didn't reach $150? Or will PP kick it back to me because it's under $150? I don't have any open shows that are closing this/next week. I have two for the end of July but I know these customers won't wait that long. Has anyone gone on their own website to place an individual order for the person, but used your own credit card? I thought about doing that - making them seem like 3 individual orders - use my cc since they already paid me by check. Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks!!
Joanne

You can place it as an individual order on PP. Just go to the add button and when the box pops up in the pull down menue there select individual instead of cooking. Hope that helps. I know you can't turn it in as a catalog show since it isn't 150.

Just enter it on PP as individual orders if you don't have anything else to send in. Then since they have already paid with a check you can just use your pc debit/credit card.

Just in case you aren't familiar, you would go to add show and when it asks you if it's a catalog, kitchen, etc. just go to individual order and put it in.

But you will have to pay the indivudual shipping charges.

Thank you!I didn't see that option - thanks!! All of them already paid the individual extra shipping charges - I let them know that at the time of the order. Wow - I feel silly now!! I knew there was cooking, catalog & fundraiser, but I didn't see the "Individual" option - sorry!!

Thanks again!!
Joanne

Do individual orders count towards any incentives?

Yes, they count as long as the incentive doesn't specify a certain type of show it needs to be.

Also, only a percentage of orders can come from online to count towards the trip.

Related to Quick Question: Submitting Orders Under $150?

1. Can I still submit an order under $150 through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can submit an order under $150 through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page.

2. Is there a minimum order amount for submitting orders under $150?

No, there is no minimum order amount for submitting orders under $150. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like.

3. Are there any additional fees for submitting orders under $150?

No, there are no additional fees for submitting orders under $150. You will only be charged for the cost of the products and any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

4. Can I still earn rewards points for submitting orders under $150?

Yes, you can still earn rewards points for submitting orders under $150. You will earn points based on the total amount of your order, regardless of the order size.

5. Will my order still qualify for any promotions or discounts if it is under $150?

Yes, your order may still qualify for promotions or discounts, depending on the terms and conditions of the specific offer. Be sure to check the details of the promotion to see if there is a minimum order amount requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Auburn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jennifer golden