• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Product Adjustments: Is Customer Service Improving at HO?

In summary, a Quick Product Adjustment is a convenient feature that allows you to update the quantities of products in your order without having to go through the checkout process again. To make a Quick Product Adjustment, simply click on the "Adjust Products" button on the "My Cart" page and proceed to checkout as usual. However, it is not possible to make a Quick Product Adjustment after completing the checkout process. Any changes to your order can be made by contacting customer service. Adjusting the quantities of products using Quick Product Adjustment may affect your order total, and there is no limit to the number of products that can be adjusted in one process.
Trish1953
Silver Member
It must be pretty quiet at HO. I turned in a Product Adjustment this morning and got a return approval 2 hours later! I've never had just quick turnaround. I hope this good customer service keeps up after conference.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I noticed that, too, w/ an adjustment (e-mail said it would take a couple of days and the approval was less than an hour) and the Solution Center phone was answered right away yesterday. No wait time at all! Love it!

It's because folks are at conference. Even if it's only 1 wave, it's still 1/4-1/3 of actively selling consultants. That would cut way into who's submitting orders and adjustments. :)

What is a Quick Product Adjustment?

A Quick Product Adjustment is a feature that allows you to quickly and easily update the quantities of products in your order without having to go through the entire checkout process again.

How do I make a Quick Product Adjustment?

To make a Quick Product Adjustment, simply go to the "My Cart" page and click on the "Adjust Products" button. From there, you can update the quantities of the products in your order and proceed to checkout as usual.

Can I make a Quick Product Adjustment after I have already checked out?

Unfortunately, once you have completed the checkout process, you will not be able to make a Quick Product Adjustment. However, you can always contact customer service for assistance with any necessary changes to your order.

Will making a Quick Product Adjustment affect my order total?

Yes, making a Quick Product Adjustment may affect your order total if the quantities of products in your order are changed. The updated total will be reflected in your cart before you proceed to checkout.

Is there a limit to how many products I can adjust using Quick Product Adjustment?

There is no limit to the number of products that can be adjusted using Quick Product Adjustment. You can update the quantities of as many products as you need in one quick and easy process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reba515
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • AZPampered Chef