• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick Parenting Hack: Get Your Kids to Nap in Just 4 Minutes!

In summary, The Home Office (HO) will be hosting 20 Spring Events and 20 Fall Events instead of individual fall kick offs. There will also be a Leadership Conference in 2012 which is open to Team Leaders and above. It will take place on September 13-15 in Denver and have a $200 registration fee. Registration for the Fall Launches starts November 8th and will cost $55. Feedback from consultants has indicated that it is getting harder to invest time and money in two conferences each year, so the HO hopes that this will reach more consultants than ever before and ignite their 2012 year with energy and recognition. Executive seminars will be held in January and April, and HO will be hosting New Director Academy and Upper Level Academy events throughout the year. The Home Office will post all of these dates and other information to CC on Monday.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have 4 minutes to get the kids in bed for nap & dial in!

My 2 year old is screaming in bed, but I'll do the best that I can.This call is SD & AD's

Had to leave & come back to the phone. Hopefully I didn't miss anything important. She's talking about the # of consultants & how our sales could be better.Talking about the need to get more consultants at NC.65,000 Consultants on the roster right now. Would love for more than 5,000 to come to NC.

They want to give us advanced notice on all the company sponsored events for 2012 NOW, so we can all plan to attend.

More than 50% of our consultants are working a full time job outside of PC.11,865 people attended Spring Launch 2010 ~ 43% were in their first 12 months of business.13,266 people attended Spring Launch 2011 ~ 42% were in their first 12 months of business.The newbies loved that it was a sponsored event that they could AFFORD.Touched 2.5 X more at Spring Launch than at NC.Also learned that Saturday attendance was much higher than weekday attendance.2010: 7 of the 21 events were Sat2011: 14 were on Sat2012: Jan 28th & Feb 4th (as shared at NC) ~ also on the web now. You can go online & look at the list of cities. There are 8 new cities that they've never used before. Reg opens Nov 8th.

Interesting....

They've learned that the fun & energy needs to be a part of these events across the country as well. They want to "paint the picture" at every event, not just NC. They want these other events to inspire people & be energetic. Will also include MORE recognition!They want the 20 events on Jan 28th & Feb 4th to ignite our 2012 year.Want to connect with newbies, oldies, current leaders, etc.Feedback said it's getting harder to invest time & money in 2 conference each year. They want to think long-term strategic plan ...New announcement: 2012 is bringing a Nationwide Leadership Conference.

2012 LC will include president's club, Excellence Awards, and all the other things they do to recognize us at NC.(I ran out of time to type it all!)

What!!!! No more conference for everyone?!!

Is it NC just with a new name or a separate event?

There is no more NC. The only National Event will be Leadership Conference.

LC is open to TL & above. Hopefully this will encourage more to promote.If you have a C or SC who is an Excellence Award Achiever, they will be invited to achieve LC.this past year, we had ONE C and ONE SC who earned an Excellence Award. So it's rare!Event happening: Sept 13-15 in Denver ($200 Registration Fee)

Interesting...

New in 2012: 20 Fall Launches across the country to introduce the NEW Fall Products. All will be on Saturdays.Mark your Calendars: July 28th, Aug 4th ($55 ~ same as SL)All this will be posted Monday (the 19th) online.

20 fall launches across the country. $55 for registration.
July 28th and Aug 4th. Cities will be posted on CC on Monday.

They want this to excite & inspire more consultants than ever before.They got a standing ovation on Mon when they shared with NEDED & SED were all excited on Tue like the NED's were on Mon.20 Spring Events, 20 Fall Events ~ What could that mean for our businesses? No more individual fall kick offs. We can focus on developing leaders & letting HO handle the events.NC just hasn't been the draw to provide the big picture to so many people. They hope this will reach 20,000 or more consultants ... not just 5,000.

By having the LC, they hope it will be a great time to get together & maximize our ability to plan how to help our teams.

Wonder if they feel that SL is a draw to provide the big picture...

This is NOT about money. This will cause HO to spend more money to reach more people to excite, motivate & recognize. They expect it to help them to reach MORE consultants than ever before.

I admit that I liked LC better than NC personally. I felt like it gave ME more of what I needed for MY biz. But I felt NC did better at that after they did away with LC.

Back to Business, is back Thurs, Jan 5th ~ which is when they will reveal the next incentive (and no, she's not going to tell us on the phone).

Executive Seminar in Jan ~ hoping this will encourage some of us to promote to Executive so we can attend.Dates: Jan 10-12 ~ Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ the Hyatt _____ (missed the rest of the hotel name, sorry!) They will preview the entire Spring Launch. So Exec's will know what everyone else is to expect. They'll see the products, hear the announcements, etc.They want Exec's to already have a plan in place to support downline in the new selling season.

April ~ Sailing away on Bronze & Silver levels.April 30th-May 14th she's going to be going across the country to meet people. Places to be determined later.They will also be attending New Director Academy & Upper Level AcademyNDA: March 23-24, May 18-19, July 13-14 & Oct 19-20 (will be posted on Mon (19th) onlineULA: don't have firm dates, just tentative dates March (14-15?), May (23-24?) & Oct (24-25?) ~ waiting on signed contracts from hotels before they can confirm dates.

Another executive seminar in January in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Who wants to promote?!

All of this will be posted on CC on Monday.

cookingwithlove said:
Another executive seminar in January in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Who wants to promote?!

ME! But that's a little soon I would think... I'd REALLY have to hustle!

Dan's new focus is on the Cooking Shows by carrying less & selling more. Recipe Nights! Tony & Karen helping consultants to share opportunity with othersJane Miller & her team will continue with the great promotion. The Going Places has been a great hit.Doreen & Kristi will keep up with the great online training.All 2012 events will help us Get the More You're Looking For

Although if I don't make it, I'll just plan my own seminar in FL and stay at Carolyn's house. :)

Hopefully knowing these dates will help everyone plug in our own training dates around the HO dates.Today is a series of Conference Calls with D's next then TL's later. Monday is a video that for C & SC talking about the Spring Launch, Fall Launch & Leadership Conference activities.

She's touching on the "Sept 16-26 Host your own show" incentive for C & SC

Jean & Dan are taking questions now.

40% at NC are D or above. 30% is newbies who only come the 1st time & don't seem to be coming in future years. If they saw a trend of the C & SC continuing to come every year, they would not have made the LC plan, but after looking at stats, they think the Fall Launch will be more successful at hitting the C & SC level and they'll reserve the LC for TL & above.

Conference Club - it will continue for everyone for SL, FL & LC as a support vehicle for savings.

Sharron Zellan is saying how she thinks this is brilliant to have a cheaper event that the newbies can attend closer to home.

Some moron just asked for the NC dates in July. LOL

Sheila said:
Some moron just asked for the NC dates in July. LOL

Awesome... were there crickets on HO's end or did they answer...?

Jean always has poise and grace and answered it.

Yes, there were crickets for a couple of seconds. Then she hit on the FL & LC again. The girl said she heard all that, she just didn't catch on that they were in lieu of NC and not "in addition to" ... I think she (the caller) was a bit worried.

Some of the SL & FL locations (cities) overlap because of the density of consultants in the areas. Other are in different cities.(She's not going to read the whole list for time sake)

They'll give us a list of hotels in the area of the SL & FL events in case some of the groups want to come in early or hang out an extra night if they want for extra training within the team.

I am looking and I cannot find the conference club. Where do I find it? Found it.

One caller just said she & her team registered for something online - Jean didn't know it was up & available yet for people to register. Oops! Cat's out of the bag. I wonder if someone in tech support is in trouble for posting it before all the calls are done?

cookingwithlove said:
I am looking and I cannot find the conference club. Where do I find it?

Managing your Biz tab, then Financial Forms & Requests, then CC. :)

Probably but you can't register for it yet... unless they've already pulled it down...My guess is she's talking about director express but who knows.

Conference Club is what her team registered for. Usually there is an annoucement to register for it. Also, the tab say Conference Club "national conference 2012".

I think they were talking about registering for Conference Club.

Ahhh... I just registered for it this week. So I guess I'll be covered for the other events...

I noticed that too Wendy. Wild, huh?She's cutting off the questions due to time constraints & encouraging anyone who still has a question or comment to e-mail her at: [email protected]She has an event tonight, but will try to answer all the e-mails this weekend.

Okay... I'm getting on to listen to this now myself.Thank you Sheila & Wendy for the live feed!!!

<h2>1. How does this parenting hack work?</h2><p>This parenting hack involves using a specific sequence of calming actions and techniques to help your child relax and fall asleep quickly. By following this routine consistently, your child will learn to associate these actions with nap time and will be more likely to fall asleep in just 4 minutes.</p><h2>2. Is this parenting hack suitable for all ages?</h2><p>This parenting hack can be used for children of all ages, but it may not work as effectively for older children who have already established a bedtime routine. It is most effective for younger children who may struggle with napping on their own.</p><h2>3. Can I modify this parenting hack to fit my child's specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, this parenting hack can be modified to fit your child's individual needs. You know your child best, so feel free to adjust the routine as needed to make it work for your child.</p><h2>4. How long should I use this parenting hack for before expecting to see results?</h2><p>Consistency is key with this parenting hack, so it is recommended to use it for at least a few weeks before expecting to see significant results. Some children may catch on quicker than others, so be patient and keep trying.</p><h2>5. Can I use this parenting hack for bedtime as well?</h2><p>While this parenting hack was specifically designed for nap time, it can also be used for bedtime. However, it may take longer than 4 minutes for your child to fall asleep at bedtime, as they may have more energy and excitement at the end of the day.</p>

Related to Quick Parenting Hack: Get Your Kids to Nap in Just 4 Minutes!

1. How does this parenting hack work?

This parenting hack involves using a specific sequence of calming actions and techniques to help your child relax and fall asleep quickly. By following this routine consistently, your child will learn to associate these actions with nap time and will be more likely to fall asleep in just 4 minutes.

2. Is this parenting hack suitable for all ages?

This parenting hack can be used for children of all ages, but it may not work as effectively for older children who have already established a bedtime routine. It is most effective for younger children who may struggle with napping on their own.

3. Can I modify this parenting hack to fit my child's specific needs?

Yes, this parenting hack can be modified to fit your child's individual needs. You know your child best, so feel free to adjust the routine as needed to make it work for your child.

4. How long should I use this parenting hack for before expecting to see results?

Consistency is key with this parenting hack, so it is recommended to use it for at least a few weeks before expecting to see significant results. Some children may catch on quicker than others, so be patient and keep trying.

5. Can I use this parenting hack for bedtime as well?

While this parenting hack was specifically designed for nap time, it can also be used for bedtime. However, it may take longer than 4 minutes for your child to fall asleep at bedtime, as they may have more energy and excitement at the end of the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lesliec