• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the baking time for Reese Brownie Bites in a Mini Muffin Pan?

In summary, to make the Reece Brownie Bites, preheat your oven to 350°F and mix together the brownie mix, oil, and eggs. Then, spoon the batter into a brownie bite pan and place a Reece's peanut butter cup in each well. Bake for 15-18 minutes, let cool, and serve. You can use any type of chocolate or candy in place of the Reece's cups, and one batch makes 24 bites. The bites can be frozen for up to 3 months and you can use a mini muffin pan as a substitute for the brownie bite pan.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all! Hope you're having a super Christmas time!
I have a quick question. If you've made the Brownies bites
in the Mini Muffin Pan, Doyou know the time to bake before
you press the reece cup in and then after. Is it 7 min and then 3
minutes or 7 minute and then 10 minutes or are both of these
way off base?
Thanks in Advance

The way I make it as soon as it comes out of the oven I press the peanut butter cup into the brownie. So I think the recipe calls for 10 minutes baking time and then I press it into the brownie. I let the brownie cool and then take it out.

Thanks!!! I think we finally came to agreement with my girls that we did 7 min and then 3 more after putting in the candy. That worked great. I still welcome everyone else's ideas on this also.

1. How do I make the Reece Brownie Bites?

To make the Reece Brownie Bites, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then, mix together the brownie mix, oil, and eggs according to the package instructions. Next, spoon the batter into a Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan and place a Reece's peanut butter cup into each well. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before removing from the pan and serving.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the Reece Brownie Bites?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate or candy in place of the Reece's peanut butter cups. Some popular alternatives include Hershey's kisses, Rolos, or chopped up candy bars.

3. How many brownie bites does one batch make?

One batch of Reece Brownie Bites makes 24 bites. However, this may vary depending on the size of your pan and how much batter you fill each well with.

4. Can I freeze the Reece Brownie Bites?

Yes, you can freeze the Reece Brownie Bites for up to 3 months. Let them cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to eat, let them thaw at room temperature or reheat in the microwave for a few seconds.

5. Can I use a different type of pan to bake the brownie bites?

While we recommend using the Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan for best results, you can use a mini muffin pan as a substitute. However, the baking time may vary so keep an eye on them while they are in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies