• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Brownie Bites Recipe for Mini-Muffin and Bar Pans

I just heard the other day on TV that 1 out of every 3 eggs has salmonella. Been making any extra runs to the potty when you eat the raw dough?No, I just use fake pasteurized eggs. No need to go to the potty when I eat the raw dough.
pcleah
I made some brownie bites in the mini-muffin pan yesterday (box mix). There was enough batter left over to fill the small bar pan perfectly. I baked them both at the same time and they were done in about 20 mins.
YUMMY!!!

Good tip! Just one problem...I like to eat the batter, so there wouldn't be enough for the small bar pan:eek: !

Add a little bit of good vanilla or almond extract to your brownie mix. Everyone will think they're homemade. Shhhh. Don't tell.

Rae~

You are so cute! I love the comments that you come up with...even more now that I was able to meet you at Regionals!

:)

Awww, shucks.

dianevill said:
Good tip! Just one problem...I like to eat the batter, so there wouldn't be enough for the small bar pan:eek: !

My son is allergic to raw eggs (and chocolate for that matter) so I have stopped eating raw cookie dough, batter etc. Unless no one is looking!!!!LOL:)

pcleah said:
I made some brownie bites in the mini-muffin pan yesterday (box mix). There was enough batter left over to fill the small bar pan perfectly. I baked them both at the same time and they were done in about 20 mins.
YUMMY!!!

You could have done a second batch of brownie bites...or half a batch... after the first ones got done baking:)

pcleah said:
My son is allergic to raw eggs (and chocolate for that matter) so I have stopped eating raw cookie dough, batter etc. Unless no one is looking!!!!LOL:)

I just heard the other day on TV that 1 out of every 3 eggs has salmonella. Been making any extra runs to the potty when you eat the raw dough?

I love them! TASTY!

OOOOOOO BROWNIE BITES...HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOVE IT!!! I think I will do that tonight..HEHE ADORABLE

jenniferlynne said:
I just heard the other day on TV that 1 out of every 3 eggs has salmonella. Been making any extra runs to the potty when you eat the raw dough?

Sssshhhh....I use fake pasteurized eggs:rolleyes:

1. How many brownie bites does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 brownie bites when using a mini-muffin pan or 12 brownie bites when using a bar pan.

2. Can I use a regular muffin pan instead of a mini-muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin pan, but the brownie bites will be larger and the recipe will make fewer bites.

3. Can I substitute the vegetable oil with a different type of oil?

Yes, you can use any type of oil that is suitable for baking, such as canola oil or melted coconut oil.

4. How do I know when the brownie bites are done baking?

You can check if the brownie bites are done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the brownie bites are done.

5. Can I add any toppings or mix-ins to these brownie bites?

Absolutely! You can add chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, or any other toppings or mix-ins of your choice before baking the brownie bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies