• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Demo on Stage @ Bridal Show!

In summary, the local bridal shop is asking a summarizer to do a quick demo on stage during a well advertised bridal show. The summarizer is nervous already and wants to know how to set up their tables, what products to spotlight, what catch phrases or words to say, and what they should demo. They plan to try setting up their display at home first to make sure everything goes smoothly. They are thinking of popular items like the classic wedding cake,
pchefstef
I have been asked by our local bridal shop to do a quick demo on stage :eek: during a well advertised bridal show. I will also have a "booth" space to direct the guests to. I have never done a shower or a registry although I do understand the whole concept. I would like to know how you are setting up your tables, what products are you spotlighting, how you are decorating and catch phrases or words to say and what should I demo?! I am nervous already! Thanks for your help.

I'm doing something similar next month. I won't be doing a demo, but I will have food samples available. I plan on going to the local party store and picking up a few wedding shower decorations to use to decorate the table, then have some of the most popular items on display. I went through yesterday and made a list for myself of what I want to bring with me to have on display.

large round stone & rack
TTA
Santuko knife
cuting board with measuring cups
SA bowls & squares (may borrow one of the stands from my director)
quick stir pitcher
deluxe cheese grater
food chopper
pizza cutter
new slotted turner
Executive saute pan
round up from the heart trivet
chef's tongs
bamboo spoon collection
small mix n' scraper
mini serving spatula
whisks
ice cream dipper
garlic press
measure all spoons
classic batter bowl
stackable cooling rack
cookbooks
seasonings

I'm going to try setting up my display at home first to make sure I have room for everything and that it looks good before I set up at the bridal shop. Let me know how yours turns out.

What will you have as your sample food?

I'm looking through all our recipes for easy, not messy, last all day foods. Probably appetizers and maybe some muffins. I'm going to actually be set up in the bridal shop around all the wedding gowns, so I can't ahave anything that can get a mess on the gowns. I want to have a punch or something in the quick stir pitcher too, but I'm debating on that. I would have no way to keep it cold, and again the gowns are an issue.

Hi there! Congratulations on being asked to do a demo at the bridal show - that's a great opportunity! Here are some tips for setting up your tables, spotlighting products, and decorating:1. Set up your tables in an eye-catching and inviting way. Use tablecloths, banners, and other decorations that match your brand and catch the attention of the guests.2. Choose a variety of products to display, including some of your best-sellers and some that are specifically geared towards weddings and bridal showers. This will give guests a good idea of the range of products you offer.3. Use creative displays to showcase your products. For example, you could use a tiered stand to display kitchen tools or arrange products in a visually appealing way on a serving tray.4. Have samples available for guests to try. This could include samples of food made with your products or small product samples that guests can touch and feel.5. Use catchy phrases or words to describe your products and their benefits. For example, you could say something like, "This knife is a must-have for any newlywed couple's kitchen - it's incredibly sharp and makes meal prep a breeze!"6. Consider doing a live cooking demo to show guests how your products can be used in the kitchen. This will not only showcase your products, but also give guests a taste of what they can create with them.7. Don't forget to have plenty of business cards and brochures available at your booth for guests to take with them. This will allow them to learn more about your products and potentially place an order.I hope these tips help ease your nerves and prepare you for a successful demo at the bridal show. Good luck!

Related to Quick Demo on Stage @ Bridal Show!

What is a "Quick Demo on Stage" at a bridal show?

A "Quick Demo on Stage" is a brief presentation that showcases some of our top products and how they can be used in a wedding setting. It's a fun and interactive way for brides-to-be to see our products in action and get ideas for their own wedding.

How long does the demo last?

The demo typically lasts around 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the audience and the products being featured. It's designed to be quick and informative, so you can get back to exploring the rest of the bridal show.

Do I need to sign up or register for the demo?

No, our demos are open to all attendees of the bridal show. Simply make your way to the stage area at the designated time and enjoy the presentation.

Can I purchase products from the demo?

Unfortunately, products are not available for purchase at the demo. However, our consultants will be available after the demo to answer any questions and help you place an order.

Can I request a specific product to be featured in the demo?

We carefully select a variety of products to showcase in our demos, but if there is a specific product you are interested in, you can speak to one of our consultants after the demo and they can provide more information and even do a personal demonstration for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies