• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Curried Chicken From It's Good for You

In summary, the nutritional information for Quick Curried Chicken From It's Good for You can vary but on average, one serving contains 350 calories, 15g of fat, 25g of carbs, and 25g of protein. This recipe can also be made with alternative protein sources such as tofu or chickpeas, and the spiciness can be adjusted to personal preference. It pairs well with sides like rice, quinoa, naan bread, or roasted vegetables, and can be made ahead of time and reheated.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
OK......so has anyone made it? I have a past host who made it last night and was NOT impressed. She felt it needed more kick! Any suggestions?

TIA!!

I don't have that cookbook, but I've made curry before. The more curry pwdr you add, the hotter it is. You could also add cayenne pepper. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I told my PH as much but wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas!
My family lives and works in LV!!

Related to Quick Curried Chicken From It's Good for You

What is the nutritional information for Quick Curried Chicken From It's Good for You?

The nutritional information for Quick Curried Chicken From It's Good for You can vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion sizes used. However, on average, one serving of this dish contains approximately 350 calories, 15 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbohydrates, and 25 grams of protein.

Can this recipe be made with alternative protein sources, such as tofu or chickpeas?

Yes, this recipe can be easily adapted to use alternative protein sources. Simply substitute the chicken with an equal amount of tofu or chickpeas. The cooking time may vary slightly, so be sure to monitor it closely.

How spicy is this dish?

The level of spiciness in this dish can be adjusted to your personal preference. The recipe calls for mild curry powder, but you can use a hot variety if you prefer a spicier dish. You can also add more or less cayenne pepper to adjust the heat level.

What sides would pair well with Quick Curried Chicken?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides, such as rice, quinoa, naan bread, or roasted vegetables. You can also serve it over a bed of greens for a lighter option.

Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Simply store the cooked chicken and curry sauce separately in the fridge, and then reheat them together in a pan or in the microwave. It may be slightly less flavorful when reheated, but it will still be delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
leftymac