• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! Anyone Have the "Fiesta Cheese Torta" Recipe?

In summary, to make the Fiesta Cheese Torta, you will need cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Fiesta seasoning mix, cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, and black olives. To assemble the torta, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Fiesta seasoning mix, then spread half onto the bottom of a springform pan and add layers of cheese, vegetables, and olives. The torta can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Different seasoning mixes can be used and it is recommended to make the torta no more than 24 hours in advance for the best flavor and texture.
lacychef
Anyone??? I can't find the SB that it was in...

Here you go...

Attachments

• Fiesta Cheese Torta.doc
    27 KB · Views: 320
Colleen - You totally rock the house - thank you

Ooh, the greek cheese one was a hit at work today - I'll have to make this one too!!!!!!!!

Happy to help! :D

Thank you so much Colleen! I remembered all the ingredients, but wasn't sure about the amounts.
Janet, this is absolutely yum-o!

Related to Quick! Anyone Have the "Fiesta Cheese Torta" Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

To make the Fiesta Cheese Torta, you will need 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/2 packet of Fiesta seasoning mix, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, and 1/4 cup chopped black olives.

2. How do I assemble the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

Start by mixing the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Fiesta seasoning mix together until well combined. Spread half of this mixture onto the bottom of a springform pan. Then, sprinkle half of the shredded cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, and black olives on top. Repeat these layers with the remaining ingredients. Finally, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different seasoning mix for the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

Yes, you can use any type of seasoning mix that you prefer for this recipe. Some popular alternatives include ranch, Italian, or taco seasoning.

4. How long can I store the Fiesta Cheese Torta in the fridge?

The Fiesta Cheese Torta can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil to keep it fresh.

5. Can I make the Fiesta Cheese Torta ahead of time?

Yes, the Fiesta Cheese Torta can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. It is recommended to make it no more than 24 hours in advance to ensure the best flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Deb V