• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show - Need Decorating Help!

In summary, the Cherry Cordial Torte from the Festive Holiday Desserts is a great option for Valentine's Day. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup torte is also great, but you can make it ahead and assemble it with the guests.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a show in late February, and I was thinking a torte might be the ideal thing to make. Ideally, I'm looking for a cake or brownie that I can put in the oven as soon as I get there, and then decorate it at the show.

I'm not the best at making them look pretty, however, and I don't have a decorator.

Any ideas?

You really should get the EAD. Every time I take it to a show I sell a couple of them.

I think the Cherry Cordial Torte from the Festive Holiday Desserts is great for Valentine's Day! I posted a pic of it a while back. You don't even need the EAD for it!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup torte is great and is an easy show recipe. You can get the brownie part made a head of time and assemble it with the guests.

wadesgirl said:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup torte is great and is an easy show recipe. You can get the brownie part made a head of time and assemble it with the guests.

I made this for New Year's and I wasn't a fan of it :( I think it needed a creamy filling instead of the marshmallows...

I like them both, but I perfer the Cherry Torte.

mmmmm Cherry Cordial Torte is yummy!

I like mine I posted on the thread experimenting with a torte...lol. I used a bunch of items and it was really tasty

cherry torte for sure!!! it's SOOOO yummy! i ate on it until I was sick, then stuck it back in the fridge til the next day and ate some more! It's very rich so you don't cut the the pieces very big, and it will feed a ton of people! might have to make another for superbowl!

I made the peanut butter one and absolutely loved it. Extremely rich though. Am planning to make it at my next show.

I love making torts and they are so easy! I would have the cake made before I got to the show however. It gives you time to talk about other products.
Did you ever try making a prepared sugar cookie mix in these...it's delicious. Just add vanilla pudding and top it off with fruits. Or any pudding and topping really!!!! Just be creative!!! Go for it!

leftymac said:
I made this for New Year's and I wasn't a fan of it :( I think it needed a creamy filling instead of the marshmallows...

Not a big cherry fan so I'll never try it.

What do you all think of making pound cake in the torte pans? There was a picture online of a strawberry dessert and I thought it would be good with pound cake and then layer whipped cream and strawberries.

mmmm... sounds really really good! You should try it and let us know! hehe!

With the Peanut Butter Torte I had better results putting it together when the brownie was still warm - it kind of melts the ingredients together. It was a little too dried out when making the brownie ahead and assembling it at the show.

Related to Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show - Need Decorating Help!

What is the recipe for the Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show?

The recipe for the Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe booklet provided with your purchase. It is a delicious combination of chocolate cake mix, cream cheese, and whipped topping.

Can I make any variations to the Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show?

Absolutely! You can add your own twist to the torte by incorporating different flavors of cake mix or using different types of fruit for the topping. Get creative and make it your own!

How can I ensure that my Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show turns out perfectly?

To ensure a perfect torte, make sure to follow the recipe instructions carefully and use the recommended Pampered Chef tools for best results. Also, be sure to let the torte cool completely before adding any decorations.

What are some easy decorating ideas for the Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show?

You can decorate the torte with fresh berries, chocolate shavings, or a drizzle of chocolate sauce. You can also use a piping bag to create fun designs with the whipped topping. Get creative and have fun with it!

Can I make the Quick and Easy Torte for Late February Show ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the torte ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to add any decorations right before serving for the best presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies