• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking a Lost Recipe: Mini Quiche with Pie Crusts

In summary, to find the recipe for Mini Quiche with Pie Crusts, you can search for it on our website or browse through our recipe catalog. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Additionally, you can substitute the pie crusts with a different type of dough such as puff pastry or phyllo dough and adjust the baking time accordingly. There is also a vegetarian version of this recipe that can be made by omitting the bacon or replacing it with a plant-based alternative, and adding in your favorite vegetables. This recipe makes 24 mini quiches, which can serve 6-8 people as an appetizer or 4-6 people as a main dish. Furthermore, these mini qu
momoftwins
I made a recipe from the Seasons Best a few years back (can't remember now what one it was in) and loved it and would love to make it again for a meeting tomorrow morning.

It is using the mini muffin pan and pillsbury pie crusts and you make like a mini quiche. Anyone know the recipe I am talking about??

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets? They are super yummy. I made them at a brunch show last week.

it was in Season's Best Spring/Summer of 08. (if that is the recipe you were looking for)

1. How do I find the recipe for Mini Quiche with Pie Crusts?

To find the recipe for Mini Quiche with Pie Crusts, you can search for it on our website or browse through our recipe catalog. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I substitute the pie crusts with a different type of dough?

Yes, you can substitute the pie crusts with a different type of dough such as puff pastry or phyllo dough. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Is there a vegetarian version of this recipe?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of Mini Quiche with Pie Crusts by omitting the bacon or replacing it with a plant-based alternative. You can also add in your favorite vegetables such as spinach or mushrooms.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 24 mini quiches, which can serve 6-8 people as an appetizer or 4-6 people as a main dish.

5. Can I make these mini quiches ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make these mini quiches ahead of time and freeze them. Just make sure to wrap them tightly and store them in an airtight container. When ready to serve, thaw them in the fridge and reheat in the oven for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Dina Atnip