• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Pampering a Business

In summary, if you're just trying to get your name out there and build some business, pampering a business can be a successful way to do that.
FHL
I'm thinking of doing this and I'm just wondering if any have pampered a business and NOT gotten any orders???

I just did one and got only 3 orders which did not add up to enough to submit as a show but I did get a booking so I consider it a success.

The purpose is to get your name out there and build business so if you get a booking or better yet a recruit it's all good!

Oh I definately agree. I am just doing it to get my name out there, but was just curious.

I have. I did it for 4 businesses and only got orders from 1. And it was $60 in orders. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying though! For what it's worth, I have been taking the dessert when I pickup and I believe I will be switching it to dropoff and the reason is, if someone dumps the folder in the breakroom, people may not even notice it until I come pick up at which point, it's kinda late. BUT if I drop it off along with the packet, they will notice and might even be curious enough to check it out. Also, even if there are no orders, at least it will give me a reason to go back and pick up my dishes, etc....

I pampered 2 businesses yesterday. One hair salon and on ortho's office. Both seemed excited when I arrived. I walked in both places and they were like yeah the pampered chef lady. I took the tuxedo brownies to both places when I dropped off, and I did call on Friday to let them know I was doing it yesterday to make sure it would be okay and if it was something they were interested in. I also let them know I would be back on Tuesday next week to pick up my dishes and packets. I hope it goes well it was my first time to pamper a business. I will update on how it went.

:chef:

Last edited:
Good luck clewisrae! I hope you have good luck with both locations!

Related to Questions About Pampering a Business

1. How can Pampered Chef help my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and tools that can enhance your business, such as kitchen essentials, customizable packaging, and marketing materials. These items can make your business stand out and attract more customers.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for businesses?

Pampered Chef offers a range of products that can be used in businesses, including cookware, bakeware, stoneware, and kitchen gadgets. We also have a variety of customizable packaging options to make your business unique.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my business?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party specifically for your business! Our consultants can work with you to create a customized party that caters to the needs of your business and its employees.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for businesses?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for businesses who purchase Pampered Chef products in bulk. Our consultants can provide you with more information on these deals and help you find the best options for your business.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef and incorporate it into my business?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can easily integrate it into your business by hosting parties and selling products to your customers. This can be a great way to earn extra income and offer unique products to your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies