• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question That Makes You Go Hmmm....

In summary, "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." is a popular game from Pampered Chef that encourages players to think creatively and come up with unique and unexpected answers to fun and thought-provoking questions. To play the game, players take turns drawing a card with a question and have 30 seconds to come up with a creative answer. The questions in the game range from silly to thought-provoking and can be enjoyed by both children and adults. The game is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have a new consultant who was going to sign up for her debit card online under consultant's corner and her questions was.... she had to log in but when she got ready to leave she couldn't find where to log out and didn't want to leave her checking acct. info open... I couldn't find a log out place either and have been on that site for 9 years.
Does anybody know how you log out?? I am assuming once you leave you are logged out because you have to log back in and that is what I told her I thought was it.
Crystal

Just tell her to clear cookies and all personal data in her browser.

Your session can time out, but I dont think there is a LOG OUT option.
Good question...

Usually when I leave CC and try to go back in, it makes me type everything again. I wondered that when I first started also.

There isn't a log out area. Once you leave the sight or timed out you have to resign in.

If she closes her browser it logs her out

1. What is "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...."?

"Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." is a popular game from Pampered Chef that encourages players to think creatively and come up with unique and unexpected answers to fun and thought-provoking questions.

2. How do you play "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...."?

To play "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm....", players take turns drawing a card with a question on it. Each player then has 30 seconds to come up with the most creative and unique answer they can think of. The player with the most entertaining answer wins the round.

3. What kind of questions can be found in "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...."?

The questions in "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." range from silly and lighthearted to thought-provoking and introspective. They cover a variety of topics and are designed to inspire creativity and imagination.

4. Can "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." be played with children?

Yes, "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." is a family-friendly game and can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. However, some questions may be more suitable for older children.

5. Is "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." available for purchase?

Yes, "Question That Makes You Go Hmmm...." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg