• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question From a "Newbie"-Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home demonstrations and online sales. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website and receive a starter kit for a one-time fee. Previous experience in cooking or sales is not required as the company provides training and support. Consultants can earn money through commissions and bonuses, and hosting a cooking demonstration can earn you free products and discounts.
pletcherdee
Hi folks, I have a question that I hoped someone could assist me with. I have someone placing an outside order--not affiliated with a show. Her order is over 60 dollars--is she eligible for the April guest special--free outdoor party plates or casual cooking cookbook? Didn't want to mislead her--wanted to make sure, before I offer it to her.

Thanks!

Deanna
Greenwood, SC
:rolleyes:

Yes she is

No she isn't! I copied the following from the April Guest Special flyer. HO changed the rules about Guest Specials being available ONLY to guest of shows. They will attach a "note" at the end of each monthly guest special to let us know if that special is offered to Online and Individual orders. This policy was changed beginning in March. SORRY!

Note: This special is only available through April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows and Wedding Showers. The
special DOES NOT apply to individual orders, online orders or Wedding Registries. To receive this special, you must write the special item
number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. Guest Special will not automatically ship. You may receive only ONE with $60 or more
purchase.

thanks so much for the information! I'm glad I didn't mention it to her before checking! That's too bad though. Thanks!

If you add it to another show that you currently have open, she will get the free stuff!! I always have a show open in my name on my website for people like this!!!

me too i give people all i can for free they will value u

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. There is a one-time fee to join and you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials to get started.

3. Do I need to have any cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience in cooking or sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you learn about their products and how to run successful cooking demonstrations.

4. Can I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on your personal sales as well as bonuses for building a team and reaching sales goals. The amount you earn will depend on your individual efforts and success.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers host rewards for hosting a cooking demonstration with your friends and family. You can earn free products and discounted items based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jmwinfree