• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Shower and Online Ordering

In summary, to place an order for a shower on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Shop" tab and select "Shower and Wedding Gifts" from the dropdown menu. You can then browse and add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout when ready. You can have your order shipped directly to the recipient and add a gift message. If changes need to be made to the order, contact customer service. A Pampered Chef gift card can be used for payment, and the return policy for shower orders is the same as regular purchases.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi Everyone! I have my first bridal shower next month. The bride does not want to do an online registry in addition to the shower. I am wondering if it would be ok to allow people to shop online under the host's name if they cannot make it to the shower? I was wondering if this is breaking any rules...

Thanks!

It isn't breaking any rules, but I would put the bride and groom's names as co-hosts so people can find them. Maybe even add an extra show for the host (if it isn't the bride) and combine those orders, too.

Thank You!

I would put the Brides Wishlist on your News Section of your website too.

StacieB said:

how do you add the registry to your website?!!?!

StacieB said:

I put it under the calendar section under the date of the shower.

Related to Question About Shower and Online Ordering

1. How do I place an order for a shower through the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order for a shower on our website, simply go to the "Shop" tab and select "Shower and Wedding Gifts" from the dropdown menu. You can then browse and add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout when you are ready to place your order.

2. Can I have my shower order shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can choose to have your shower order shipped directly to the recipient by entering their address as the shipping address during checkout. You can also add a gift message for a personal touch.

3. How do I make changes to my shower order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your shower order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary changes or cancellations.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for my shower order?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for your shower order. Simply enter the gift card number during checkout as a form of payment.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased through a shower order?

Items purchased through a shower order are subject to the same return policy as regular Pampered Chef purchases. You can return items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized or personalized items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012