• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About September Specials

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware sets, free gifts with purchase of certain products, and limited edition kitchen tools. They are available from September 1st through September 30th and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Some products may be excluded from the specials, so it is important to check the details. To take advantage of the specials, you can place an order through a consultant, online, or at a party and mention the specials to receive the discounted price or free gift.
DebbieSM
I am confused about the Guest special for September. I have been really talk up this promotion, and then I just got to thinking. When the guests purchase the "Special", do those sales go towards the "Guest Sales". I'm hoping that it benefits the Host as much as the Guest. Can someone please explain this to me? :eek:

Thanks,
Debbie

Yes, they go toward the sales for the host. They are the same as it has always been.

The guest purchases the stones at 20% off and the 80% that she spends counts towards the guest sales and commissionable sales for the party.

Thank You!!Thank you both for your responses. I don't know how it has always been because I have only been doing PC since May, and noone purchased any of the specials from my May shows.

Thanks Again,
Debbie :D

What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware sets, free gifts with purchase of certain products, and limited edition kitchen tools.

How long are the September specials available?

The September specials are available from September 1st through September 30th.

Can I combine the September specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Are there any exclusions to the September specials?

Yes, some products may be excluded from the September specials. Please refer to the specific details for each promotion to see if any exclusions apply.

How can I take advantage of the September specials?

You can take advantage of the September specials by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, online, or at a Pampered Chef party. Make sure to mention the specials when placing your order to ensure you receive the discounted price or free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather