• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are Gifts Handled in Registry Orders?

L
Leanna
I tried searching through some old posts but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

When a couple registers and their guests shop, do the gifts get sent to the purchaser immediately so they can be wrapped for the shower or wedding or not until I close the "show"??

And then when you do go to close and let the couple pick their goodies, do I just copy orders from PWS to P3 like normal or how does that work? It's really hard to figure this out without actually doing it but I want to be knowlegeable as I have a couple wanting to register as soon as I get the option on my site (I just qualified yesterday).

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on qualifying. The items ordered from a registry are shipped immediately. You don't have to copy them at all. They're processed by the home office. The couple closes out their registry online, so you don't have to do a thing. I do offer to sit down with the couple if they like, but it's not necessary.

Much appreciated!! Thanks!!

Related to How Are Gifts Handled in Registry Orders?

1. When will the gifts from a registry be sent to the purchaser?

The gifts will be sent to the purchaser immediately after the purchase is made, regardless of whether it is for a shower or wedding. This allows the purchaser to wrap the gifts and bring them to the event if they choose.

2. Can I close the registry before the event and still allow the couple to pick their gifts?

Yes, you can close the registry and still allow the couple to pick their gifts. You will need to manually copy the orders from your Personal Web Site (PWS) to the Personal Web Page (P3) like you normally would.

3. How do I close a registry on my site?

To close a registry on your site, go to your Personal Web Site and log in to the Consultant's Corner. Click on the "Registry" tab and select "Manage Registries." From there, you can choose the registry you want to close and click "Close." This will prevent any further purchases from being made on the registry.

4. Can I have multiple registries on my site?

Yes, you can have multiple registries on your site. However, each registry must have a unique event date and event name. You can manage all of your registries from the "Manage Registries" page in the Consultant's Corner.

5. How do I qualify to have the option for registries on my site?

To qualify for registries on your site, you must be an active consultant and meet certain sales requirements. Once you have qualified, the option to add registries will appear on your Personal Web Site. You can also contact your upline or Home Office for assistance with setting up registries on your site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
NinaPChef