• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Question About Old Guacamole Mix

In summary, it is safe to use the old guacamole mix as long as it is not expired. The shelf life can vary but it is best to use it before the expiration date for optimal flavor and quality. While there may be slight differences in taste and nutritional value between the old and new mix, they should still be similar. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not offered for old products, but customers can contact customer service for assistance with any concerns.
DebbieJ
I have the envelopes but not the box. Do I use 1 or 2 avocados for one envelope?

TIA!

2 avocados Deb.

TwoDumb message length requirement!

Thanks! Good thing I bought two!

DebbieJ said:
Thanks! Good thing I bought two!

Hey, when I forget to get two, I just use 1/2 a packet and save the rest for later. I twixit clip the packet or put it in a pinch bowl.

Related to Question About Old Guacamole Mix

1. Can I still use the old guacamole mix that I found in my pantry?

Yes, you can still use the old guacamole mix as long as it is not expired. Check the expiration date on the package before using it.

2. How long does the old guacamole mix last?

The shelf life of the old guacamole mix depends on the manufacturing date and storage conditions. It is best to use it before the expiration date for optimal flavor and quality.

3. Is there a difference in taste between the old guacamole mix and the new one?

The old and new guacamole mix may have slight variations in taste due to changes in ingredients or manufacturing processes. However, the overall taste should be similar.

4. Can I still get the same nutritional value from the old guacamole mix?

The nutritional value of the old guacamole mix may differ slightly from the new one due to changes in ingredients. However, it should still provide similar nutrients and health benefits.

5. Can I return the old guacamole mix if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for old products. However, if you have concerns about the quality or taste, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMichele1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chezshelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • lisa717