• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Having My Own Show

In summary, it is possible to host your own show as a consultant and receive host benefits, but you cannot be a co-host with someone else. It is also not allowed to split the host rewards on one order. Consultants cannot receive host benefits for personal orders placed on the show, and a recruiter or upline director cannot be the host for a downline consultant.
Christa
I want to have an early May show to unveil the mid season products and the HWC products. The day that would work best for me is Sun. April 30. The products I would be showing would be available starting May 1. Would it be wrong to have this Sun. afternoon show and put the date in as May 1? is that a big no-no?

nah, you won't be submitting the show until May, anyway. Just do the May guest specials and host benefits. Say your show was on May 1.

I am new at this, If you are having your own show, is it possible to be both the consultant and the host? Do you get the host specials?

I am making mine an open house with a mystery host. Am I allowed to put myself and the winner as co hosts so that I can buy the cups and the 1/2 price item(s), and she win the free product value?

No, you can't do that. I just put my boyfriend who lives with me as the host, and we do it that way. =)

Kealohalani3 said:
I am new at this, If you are having your own show, is it possible to be both the consultant and the host? Do you get the host specials?

Yes you can be both the consultant and host, but consultants cannot be co-host!

From Recipe for Success:
You may want to host your own Show from time to time. When you or a member of your household hosts your own Show, you are entitled to host benefits and commissions as follows:
-You receive commission on guest orders only. You will not be paid commission on items you order at the host discount.
-You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past host discount.

In addition, please note:
-Personal orders placed on the Show do not count toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
-A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline Consultant.

Christa said:
I am making mine an open house with a mystery host. Am I allowed to put myself and the winner as co hosts so that I can buy the cups and the 1/2 price item(s), and she win the free product value?

You could also split the host rewards on one order. Just put her free items in, input her payment, then add your item and put add payment for your amount. I've even done this on other hosts' orders if they didn't want the 60% off item. I've ordered it for myself to keep as prizes!

Well, I didn't necessarily mean no, but I meant that you can't be both consultant and host and STILL get the host benefits--sorry for the misunderstanding.

What is the process for hosting my own Pampered Chef show?

The first step is to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a show. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time for your show. You will also have the option to host the show in person or virtually. Your consultant will then work with you to create a guest list and send out invitations. On the day of the show, your consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials and guide you through the presentation and ordering process.

What type of rewards can I earn by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You can also earn booking rewards by getting guests to host their own shows. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price. Your consultant will provide more details on the specific rewards program in your area.

Do I need to provide any supplies or ingredients for the Pampered Chef show?

No, your consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated at the show. However, you may want to have some basic kitchen tools and ingredients on hand for any additional recipes you may want to try after the show.

Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, your consultant will work with you to tailor the menu to your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also suggest any specific recipes you would like to see demonstrated at your show.

How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. Your consultant will provide a more specific timeline for your show based on your preferences and the products being featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies