• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do They Sell a Money Bag at PC?

a what's it called again?...a fabric pen/pencil case that fits into my 3 ring binder. It has a clear plastic window so I can see into it. I keep my change in there, my calculator, and my pen so I am all ready when I am taking orders!That's all that I can think of right now...just makes you look way more professional if all of those things are right at your fingertips!I just ordered the money bag from Merrill myself. It looks professional and is WAY cheaper than others I found when I did a search on plain ones. Definately a better deal for only $3.95
dsmegnky
I was wondering if anyone knew if PC sells a money bag or if they used to sell a money bag, so that I can get one. Every since I have became a consultant I haven't been very organized with the checks or cash that I receive. :( I hate to say it but, most of the time I can't even find them. :eek: I thought if I had a money bag I could at least have them all in one spot, that way if I lose them I will lose them all. (hehehehe):eek: If you all have any better ideas of how you keep your money please let me know. :D

Thanks so much,
Dana

Check out Merrill. I believe I saw one on their website. Go to Consultants Corner, promoting your business, licensed merchande vendors, then merrill. They have some great stuff.

I don't take the money..I may collect it at the show but then I give it all to the host when she closes she writes me one big check...I tell the guests to make the checks out to the host....eaier that way for me!That is the way my director does it too...

Last edited:
I picked one up at conference last year. I believe I paid $4-6. It is nice and very heavy duty.

No need to spend a lot of $$ and pay for shipping...I use a fabric pen/pencil case that fits into my 3 ring binder. (It actually has 3 rings on the side of it, so it clips onto the 3 rings and it won't fall out!) It has a clear plastic window so I can see into it. I keep my change in there, my calculator, and my pen so I am all ready when I am taking orders!

The binder that I put it in is called my "reference binder" and I keep any paperwork in there that I would want handy at a show:

replacement parts order form
gift cert order form
30 ways in 30 days (for new stoneware buyers)
How to care for your spritzer and your soap pump flyer (I get a lot of questions on these)
copy of the itemized order form (so I don't have to flip through the catalog to find a number or price if someone didn't fill out their order form completely)
FAQ about becoming a consultant flyer
bridal registry brochures

That's all that I can think of right now...just makes you look way more professional if all of those things are right at your fingertips!

pkd09 said:
I picked one up at conference last year. I believe I paid $4-6. It is nice and very heavy duty.
Now that's not a bad price...

I've got the black one that was available from Town and Country when they were our vendor. Merrill has a white version. I do love mine because that's where my calculator lives, and my change.

Sticking to Business (www.stickingtobusiness.com) has some that are more generic, with cute sayings instead of the PC logo. And sometimes she carries smaller ones - change purse size - that are easy to slip into a tote bag.

I just ordered the Merrill one. It's $3.95. I was ordering biz cards and hadn't reached the maximum for that shipping bracket yet, so I went for it and didn't have to pay more shipping. :)

Prior to that, I just used a cosmetic bag that I had lying around the house. It worked fine.

Last edited:
I have the white one. I earned it at a cluster meeting. I use it when I take things to the bank.

At my shows, I actually use a clear cosmetic bag. It's the perfect size for bills.

If you can wait for conference (if you are going) they are going to have a lot of cash and carry items for sale (I hope; they did last year). I hate to pay Merrill's shipping - I think it is high.

WowThanks so much for all the great ideas and the information. No, I am not going to conference this year; maybe next year. :) I like the idea of the pencil holder that goes in the 3 ring binder, that way I might be able to keep better track of it. :)

Thanks again!!
Dana

I just ordered the money bag from Merrill myself. It looks professional and is WAY cheaper than others I found when I did a search on plain ones. Definately a better deal for only $3.95

Money bagBefore I got a money bag I had a vinyl case with seperate pockets. I would use that and it cost me like $1. I seperated checks, cash, and in each pocket I would fold up the order form and their payment so that it wouldn't get lost or I wouldn't get half check and half cash mixed up.

I do have a money bag but for the most part I use either one of those. If I have more than one show going at a time, I seperate the shows in those vinyl cases and my money bag so I don't get them confused.

Debbie :D

I like the one Merrill has - but I currently have the one I got from Town and Country a long time ago.

I got my money bag at Wal-mart for like $2 something. They are just a blue bag with a zipper, but it works and quick to pick up and no shipping. I have seen a Pampered Chef one and it looks nice, but this one works well, so I am saving my money.

They are near the school supplies next to the safes and such.

1. What is the material of this item?

The material of our items varies depending on the product. We have items made from stainless steel, silicone, stoneware, and more. Please refer to the product description for specific material information.

2. Is this item dishwasher safe?

Most of our items are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product description or packaging for specific care instructions. Some delicate items may need to be hand washed.

3. Can this item be used in the oven?

The majority of our items are oven safe, but it is best to check the product description or packaging for specific temperature limitations. Some items may not be suitable for high heat or broiling.

4. Does this item come with a warranty?

Many of our items come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to the product description or packaging for more information on warranty coverage.

5. Is this item part of a set or sold individually?

Some of our items are sold individually, while others are part of a set. Please refer to the product description or packaging for information on what is included with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • nicki25