• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Adding to Website

in summary, you should put your name and info in the Calendar section and tell people to direct ship their order.
CarlyK
I am going to be doing a March of Dimes online fundraiser, where all of my friends and fellow mommies can purchase some things and feel good about donating to a great cause that many of us feel strongly about.

My question is this, I want to enter this into my website, but it keeps asking me for a First Name and Last Name. Of course, I really don't have one, so do I put my name and info into it?

Also, it asks for the show location and the ship-to... since these are going to be for people all over, what should I fill out for that, since it is going to have to be a direct ship?

Thanks in advance. I am just trying to figure this out, and I'm confused! :confused:

I want to know too ???Hi !
Good luck on your Fundraiser.
On my website I also have a constant running Catalog Show, so that my guests who purchase can take part in the monthly guest special (if they are interested)
I have put me as host & my address as the ship to, but in my note (if they see it) I ask them to have it direct shipped to their address..... I may be opening up a can of worms.... I haven't decided yet.... :p

I would be interested to see what the general info is on this.... My suggestion is under your Calendar put the fundraiser & in description you tell people to direct ship...

Maybe we should email HO to give them our ideas... on having 1 more option on the show entry drop down menu. :cool:

I too feel strongly about The March of Dimes, it's our charity of choice as our twins were 8 week preemies.

As for your questions, whenever I do fundraisers I always use my name and my information. If people order for the fundraiser they will then enter your name as the host, hence you are doing the fundraiser. As far as the address thing, it doesn't matter what address is there because you will get an e-mail stating that you have an order for your show/fundraiser, you then take that order and put it into PP, once you have collected all of the internet orders you send in your fundraiser through PP. I can be more thorough if need be.

People can't submit individual online orders for the fundraiser. Individual online orders go straight to HO and you only get an e-mail saying someone ordered from your site with their info.

Personally, I would only make sure that out-of-towners are direct shipped. I would deliver all of the in-town orders.

Hopefully what I have said makes sense....

1. How do I add new products to my website?

To add new products to your website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Create a New Product" and follow the prompts to upload product images, descriptions, and pricing information.

2. Can I customize the layout and design of my website?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your website by using the "Website Builder" tool. This tool allows you to choose from various templates, add your own branding and images, and rearrange the layout of your website to your liking.

3. How do I add my contact information to my website?

To add your contact information to your website, go to the "My Account" tab and select "My Business Information." From there, you can add your phone number, email address, and social media links. This information will be displayed on your website for customers to easily reach you.

4. Can I add a blog to my website?

Yes, you can add a blog to your website by using the "Blog" feature. This allows you to share recipes, tips, and product information with your customers. You can also schedule posts in advance and moderate comments on your blog.

5. How do I track my website's traffic and sales?

You can track your website's traffic and sales by using the "Analytics" feature. This tool provides you with data on the number of visitors, page views, and sales on your website. You can use this information to make informed decisions about your website and marketing strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • cati123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies