• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Create a Summer Queen of Shoppers - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the "Help Create a Summer Queen of Shoppers" event is an opportunity for customers to share their ideas and suggestions for new products, recipes, and promotions to improve the summer shopping experience. To participate, you can visit the company's website or social media pages and share your ideas through comments or a designated hashtag. Multiple ideas are encouraged, and while not all will be implemented immediately, they will be carefully reviewed. One lucky participant will be crowned the "Summer Queen of Shoppers" and receive a prize package filled with new products and exclusive discounts.
ttchic
Would anyone be interested in helping put together a summer Queen of Shoppers. I love love the one with the new products. My guest have loved playing it to win the prize, but it's time for a new one and I am not super creative with the little sayings. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

ttchic said:
Would anyone be interested in helping put together a summer Queen of Shoppers. I love love the one with the new products. My guest have loved playing it to win the prize, but it's time for a new one and I am not super creative with the little sayings. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Kristin Stover made this...

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers SS09.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 403
Sure, I would be interested in helping put together a summer Queen of Shoppers game! I love coming up with creative ideas and I think it would be fun to brainstorm together. Let's discuss some potential themes and sayings that we could use for the game.

1. What is the "Help Create a Summer Queen of Shoppers" event?

The "Help Create a Summer Queen of Shoppers" event is a fun and interactive way for our customers to share their ideas and help us create the perfect summer shopping experience. We want to hear your suggestions for new products, recipes, and promotions that would make your summer cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the event, simply visit our website or social media pages and look for posts or announcements about the "Help Create a Summer Queen of Shoppers" event. You can share your ideas and suggestions in the comments section or by using a designated hashtag. You can also attend any in-person events or parties hosted by our consultants for a chance to share your ideas in person.

3. Can I submit multiple ideas?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share as many ideas as they'd like. The more suggestions we receive, the better our chances of creating an amazing summer shopping experience for everyone. So don't be shy, feel free to share all your creative and innovative ideas with us!

4. Will my ideas be implemented immediately?

While we can't guarantee that every idea will be implemented, we will carefully review and consider all suggestions. Some ideas may be implemented right away, while others may take more time to develop and integrate into our products or services. However, we value all of our customers' input and appreciate the effort put into sharing your ideas with us.

5. Is there a prize for participating in the event?

Yes, we will be selecting one lucky participant to be crowned the "Summer Queen of Shoppers" based on their idea submissions. The winner will receive a special prize package filled with new products and exclusive discounts. So make sure to participate and share your ideas for a chance to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • sunflower77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagannesmom