• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Access to Your PWS Outlet: Qualifying Consultation Results & Timeline

In summary, a Qualifying Consultant is someone who meets the minimum sales requirements and has at least one active party per month. To become a Qualifying Consultant, one must submit a minimum of $150 in sales each month and have at least one active party booked. The benefits of being a Qualifying Consultant include earning commission on personal sales and bonuses from team sales, access to training and support, and the ability to attend company events and conferences. It is important to maintain the status each month by meeting the sales requirements and having an active party. However, even if one does not qualify, they can still earn commission on personal sales but will not receive other exclusive benefits.
jnsr96
Hi I recently qualified with $1250 on Friday... How long does it take for the outlet to be accessible from my pws...My subscription was already extended, but the outlet and individulal ordering has not been done yet.

give it a little bit. I was antsy too but it may be Tuesday before you see it.

Mine was a couple of days. I got the email from HO before the outlet showed up. Congrats on qualifying!

I'm just an impatient person :) Thanks!

Congrat's and patience isn't one of my best virutue's either! :)

1. What is a Qualifying Consultant?

A Qualifying Consultant is someone who has met the minimum sales requirements and has a minimum of one active party per month. This status allows consultants to earn commission and bonuses from their sales and the sales of their team members.

2. How do I become a Qualifying Consultant?

To become a Qualifying Consultant, you must submit a minimum of $150 in sales each month and have at least one active party booked. You can achieve this by hosting your own parties, booking parties with friends and family, or participating in virtual parties.

3. What are the benefits of being a Qualifying Consultant?

As a Qualifying Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on your personal sales as well as bonuses from your team's sales. You also have access to training and support from your upline and the company, as well as the ability to attend company events and conferences.

4. Do I need to maintain my Qualifying Consultant status every month?

Yes, in order to continue receiving the benefits of being a Qualifying Consultant, you must maintain the minimum sales requirements and have at least one active party each month. If you do not meet these requirements, you may lose your status and the associated benefits.

5. Can I still earn commission if I am not a Qualifying Consultant?

Yes, even if you do not qualify for the status of a Qualifying Consultant, you can still earn commission on your personal sales. However, you will not be eligible for bonuses or other benefits that are exclusive to Qualifying Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • khergatt