• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event: Requirements and Tips | Kathy

Not to burst your bubble, but it has to be at least $150 in one or the other....No, that's wrong - the trivets and the round-up are combined.....the $150 has to be either $150 total for ALL RUFTH donations (INCLUDING both trivet and round up donations) OR $150 in HWC sales and fundraisers.
I wrote HO about the pins, and got told "not this year."Bummer.Ann

Thanks Ann for following up with this.;)

They mentioned something last year abuot how it was the last year for pins...so no pins this year. I stocked up last year.

Well thanks for rubbing it in Carolyn:p

dannyzmom said:
They mentioned something last year abuot how it was the last year for pins...so no pins this year. I stocked up last year.

I stocked up last year as well.....;) ;) ;)

I also had over 300 of them but then I did a breast cancer walk in October and gave them all away! It was a nice gift that I put together for them!;)

PampMomof3 said:
I also had over 300 of them but then I did a breast cancer walk in October and gave them all away! It was a nice gift that I put together for them!;)

LOL...I did the same thing had a Breast Cancer walk in Oct. at Orchard Beach & gave them out, also had a Dog Cancer Walk in May in Bear Mountain & gave them out there as well. The dog walk is soooooooooo cool, there are hundreds & hundreds of dogs big & small & EVERYONE & EVERYTHING just hangs out & we all walk around a lake & then they have prizes for best dressed,biggest,smallest. Its just such a GREAT day!!!:D :cool: :D

Ginger428 said:
LOL...I did the same thing had a Breast Cancer walk in Oct. at Orchard Beach & gave them out, also had a Dog Cancer Walk in May in Bear Mountain & gave them out there as well. The dog walk is soooooooooo cool, there are hundreds & hundreds of dogs big & small & EVERYONE & EVERYTHING just hangs out & we all walk around a lake & then they have prizes for best dressed,biggest,smallest. Its just such a GREAT day!!!:D :cool: :D

Thats too funny Ginger! Are you doing it this year?

Did you all see in the Consultant News that there will not be a Breakfast of Caring this year at Conference??? I am a new consultant and was really looking forward to that.
"Consultants who submit a total of $150 or more in contributions to the Help Whip Cancer® campaign, our Round-Up from the Heart® campaign, and /or who are food bank coordinators will receive a special lanyard signifying their contributions. Wear it proudly at Conference!"

If someone wants pins, I have extra.

PampMomof3 said:
Thats too funny Ginger! Are you doing it this year?

you betcha...when DH & I get back from our walk hes gonna show me how to put a pic on here....;)

Here we are...Me & Kacy
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6687/dogwalk010gs8.jpg

Last edited:
Just bumping this up, so you can see it.....:D

YEah! We finally get to see what Ginger looks like! Good Luck with your walk!!:D

LOL...I was first thinking of putting a talking grapefruit to match your old avatar.....;) ;) ;)

Hey Ginger! Nice to see ya!!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Ginger! Nice to see ya!!

Well thought I'd start showing waht I look like for when we meet at the PIANO BAR!!!!! Cya in July.....;)

Ginger428 said:
Well thought I'd start showing waht I look like for when we meet at the PIANO BAR!!!!! Cya in July.....;)

I will see ya in July! I can't wait for the piano bar!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I will see ya in July! I can't wait for the piano bar!:D

I cant wait to SCREAM!!!!! for you walking across the stage.....:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Just bumping this up, so you can see it.....:D
Ohh, there's my wonderful Freind and her baby!:) Nice!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucksssssssssss......:eek:
right now shes sitting under my keyboard waiting for anything I'm munching on falls on the rug....:rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
I cant wait to SCREAM!!!!! for you walking across the stage.....:D :D :D

Thanks Ginger!!!:D :D

<h2>1. What is the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>The Breakfast of Caring Event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds for Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States.</p><h2>2. What are the requirements to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>To qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the following requirements:</p><ul> <li>Have at least $250 in sales during the month of February</li> <li>Host at least one party during the month of February</li> <li>Have at least one guest at your party who places an order</li></ul><h2>3. Can I still qualify if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, new consultants are also eligible to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event as long as they meet the above requirements.</p><h2>4. Are there any tips for increasing my chances of qualifying?</h2><p>Yes, here are some tips to help you qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event:</p><ul> <li>Promote the event to your customers and encourage them to place orders during the month of February</li> <li>Reach out to potential hosts and schedule parties for the month of February</li> <li>Offer incentives or discounts to your customers to encourage them to place larger orders</li></ul><h2>5. What are the benefits of qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>By qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you not only support a great cause, but you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive Pampered Chef products and recognition for your achievement. Additionally, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America for every qualified consultant, up to $100,000.</p>

1. What is the Breakfast of Caring Event?

The Breakfast of Caring Event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds for Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States.

2. What are the requirements to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event?

To qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the following requirements:

• Have at least $250 in sales during the month of February
  • Host at least one party during the month of February
  • Have at least one guest at your party who places an order

3. Can I still qualify if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event as long as they meet the above requirements.

4. Are there any tips for increasing my chances of qualifying?

Yes, here are some tips to help you qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event:

• Promote the event to your customers and encourage them to place orders during the month of February
  • Reach out to potential hosts and schedule parties for the month of February
  • Offer incentives or discounts to your customers to encourage them to place larger orders

5. What are the benefits of qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event?

By qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you not only support a great cause, but you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive Pampered Chef products and recognition for your achievement. Additionally, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America for every qualified consultant, up to $100,000.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies