• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q on the New Catelogs and Stuff

In summary, you will get 25 catalogs, an order form, and some other paperwork at the end of Jan. You can order more on Pampered Partner if you need it. If you have signed recently, you might be eligible for a supply booster. You may also be eligible for a new calendar if you signed after the kit was mailed. A phone call will get you one.
meginsf21
I know the new stuff doesn't come untill feb some time. I was wondering to get the new order forms and catilogs do i order them or does PC ship me a few and then if i need more i can order more? also i havn't got my new calinder. I got a 2006 calinder in my start up kit but it had jan and feb in it. So should i wait and see if it comes? or call for a new one. thanks in advance

Meg

You will get 25 (I think!) catalogs and some order forms with samples of the mini-catalog and other paperwork automatically at the very end of Jan. In the changeover kit there is an order form for more stuff or you can order on Pampered Partner.

I think you should call about your calendar because they might not even think to send you one since one was in your kit, even though it was the wrong one.

Your changeover kit will come with 25 catalogs, one each of whatever new brochures, etc. are released, samples of theme show materials, the new Season's Best, a Pampered Partner CD, sample order form, product CD, and 1 each of the new order forms (write-in and itemized). You'll be able to pick one type of order form and get 40 free with your first supply order.The changeover kits will ship for the end of January and new paperwork will be available to order (I think) Feb. 1. But none of it is good until March 1. There are some details about dates in Weekly Bites. Sorry, I don't remember which week.

I had a recruit sign last month and she got the 2006 planner. She called and they sent out a 2007 planner to her the next day.

Did you sign recently? You might also be eligible to receive the supply booster, but you may want to wait and make sure you can get spring supplies in it. The HO is very accomodating on that.

Also, if you got a quick start kit, it could have been assembled way back in August or September. That's why it has the 2006 calendar. I'm sure they send the 2007 calendars all at the same time, as a holiday gift to us, so you probaly missed it if you signed up after they sent ours. A phone call will get you one quick.

Related to Q on the New Catelogs and Stuff

1. What is the "Q" on the new catalogs and stuff?

"Q" stands for "quick cooker," which is a line of cookware that allows for fast and efficient cooking. It includes products like pressure cookers, microwave cookers, and other time-saving tools.

2. How is the "Q" line different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "Q" line is designed specifically for quick and easy cooking, making it perfect for busy individuals or families. It also utilizes innovative technology and materials to ensure faster cooking times and better results.

3. Can the "Q" products be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Q" line is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a versatile choice for any kitchen.

4. Are the "Q" products safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Q" products are rigorously tested and meet safety standards. They are also designed with features like heat-resistant handles and pressure release valves to ensure safe and easy use.

5. What recipes can I make with the "Q" products?

The "Q" line comes with a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for use with the cookware. You can also adapt your own recipes to use with the "Q" products, making it easy to create delicious meals in a fraction of the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • thehaleykitchen