• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Issue: Duplicate Emails - How to Fix It

In summary, if you are receiving double emails from Pampered Chef, it is likely due to a technical error that the company is working to resolve. This should not affect your payment or order processing. To stop receiving double emails, contact customer service for assistance. Other customers may also be experiencing this issue, but your personal information is not at risk.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone else having this issue?
When I send out an email thru my PWS to everyone on my contacts list, they all end up receiving the email twice! This happened last month too and is starting to REALLY tick me off (and I know it's ticking off my customers because both times this has happened I was suddenly hit with an unusually large # of opt-out notifications) :(
This stupid glitch is losing me customers!!!!!!:mad:

I have not had this issue myself, but it does sound like a bug with your PWS. I would suggest contacting your PWS's customer service department to see if they can help you resolve the issue. If they are unable to do so, it might be worth looking into another provider.

Yes, I am also experiencing this issue. It's frustrating because it not only causes confusion for my contacts but also makes me look unprofessional. I have reached out to the PWS support team multiple times but have not received a resolution yet. It's definitely affecting my business and I hope they fix it soon.

Related to PWS Issue: Duplicate Emails - How to Fix It

1. Why am I receiving two emails from Pampered Chef?

When you receive double emails from Pampered Chef, it is likely due to a technical error or glitch in our system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. Will I be charged twice for my order if I receive double emails?

No, you will not be charged twice for your order. The double emails do not affect the payment or processing of your order in any way.

3. How can I stop receiving double emails from Pampered Chef?

If you are consistently receiving double emails from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 for further assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and ensure that you only receive one email for each communication.

4. Are other customers also experiencing the same issue with double emails?

We are aware that some customers are experiencing double emails and we are actively working to fix the problem. If you are experiencing this issue, please know that you are not alone and we apologize for any inconvenience.

5. Will my personal information be compromised due to the double emails?

No, your personal information is secure and will not be compromised by receiving double emails. Our system error only affects the number of emails you receive, and your personal information is not at risk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • bbenton4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam