• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase Your Own Domain Name to Forward to Your Pampered Chef Site

In summary, purchasing your own domain name for your Pampered Chef site allows you to have a professional and memorable web address, helps establish your brand, and makes your business stand out. You can purchase a domain name through a domain registrar or web hosting service, and it's important to choose a relevant and available name. If you already have a web hosting plan, you can usually add your domain name to that plan, but if not, you will need to purchase one. Your Pampered Chef site will not automatically appear when someone types in your domain name, so you will need to set up domain forwarding or redirect through your hosting provider.
Grey
Hi everyone!

I am signing up with PC next week and have a question about the websites. Can I purchase my own domain name that forwards to my PC site (when I get one)?

Like if I purchased www.pamperedchefrachel.com and had it forward automatically, is that allowed?

Thanks!

No ma'am according to PC rules that is absolutely NOT allowed. :eek:) IHTH

I don't think so. Read your recipe for success pack. The info should be there if not contact HO.

I haven't received anything yet, that's why I wanted to ask here.

Thanks!

Nope! I believe that Directors and above can have a training website, but they are still not allowed to have it redirect people to their personal PC website.

cmdtrgd said:
Nope! I believe that Directors and above can have a training website, but they are still not allowed to have it redirect people to their personal PC website.
Not allowed. We can only use the www.pamperedchef.biz site. Directors and above can have a website through consultants corner through which we can communicate with our team but that is the only other website allowed. The director website is not easy to navigate and is not for use with customers.

BethCooks4U said:
The director website is not easy to navigate and is not for use with customers.
I was wondering about that!

Related to Purchase Your Own Domain Name to Forward to Your Pampered Chef Site

What is the purpose of purchasing my own domain name for my Pampered Chef site?

Purchasing your own domain name allows you to have a custom and professional web address that is easy for your customers to remember. It also helps to establish your brand and make your business stand out.

How do I purchase my own domain name?

You can purchase a domain name through a domain registrar or web hosting service. There are many options available, so be sure to research and compare prices and features to find the best fit for your business.

Can I use any domain name for my Pampered Chef site?

Yes, as long as the domain name is available and not already in use by another website. It's important to choose a domain name that is relevant to your business and easy for customers to remember.

Do I have to purchase a separate hosting plan for my domain name?

If you already have a web hosting plan for your Pampered Chef site, you can usually add your domain name to that plan. However, if you do not have a hosting plan, you will need to purchase one in order to use your domain name.

Will my Pampered Chef site automatically appear when someone types in my domain name?

No, you will need to set up a domain forwarding or redirect to your Pampered Chef site. This can usually be done through your domain registrar or web hosting service. Instructions for setting up domain forwarding should be provided by your hosting provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tina Berger