• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Best Pumpkin Recipes Here!

In summary, Jess was looking for easy pumpkin recipes. Several recipes were shared, including a Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread, and a Pumpkin Mousse Trifle. All of these recipes require baking and preparation but will result in delicious treats.
OK- good to know. Use the plain solid pack pumpkin.Anyone wanna volunteer to try it with pumpkin pie filling and report back? :D
I think, as Becky does, that it would be extra moist and tasty made with the filling, as it has eggs, etc. in it. But the plain pumpkin would be healthier.

chefann said:
OK- good to know. Use the plain solid pack pumpkin.

Anyone wanna volunteer to try it with pumpkin pie filling and report back? :D
I think, as Becky does, that it would be extra moist and tasty made with the filling, as it has eggs, etc. in it. But the plain pumpkin would be healthier.

Healthier? Was that the goal? I think it's healthy because it uses pumpkin.....what more can you ask for?:D

Tomorrow - I will buy some pie filling and try them that way! I think I'm going to top them with cinnamon sprinkles too!:thumbup:

mmm.... I'll skip work and come to your house to taste-test. :D I can bring a bag of Trader Joe's goodies....

chefann said:
mmm.... I'll skip work and come to your house to taste-test. :D I can bring a bag of Trader Joe's goodies....

I want 'em all!!! I'll make a list!

Someday Ann - I'm going to be able to make it over there!:)

I have a bag of Chinese Mustard flavored wonton crisps that I haven't opened yet. I got them to go with Crab Rangoon Dip. And a bag of plain pretzel thins (thin like a potato chip, but they're flat pretzels). (No, I don't usually have that much snack food in the house, but I got them for a party that DH and I ended up skipping.)

You will actually be surprised at how moist it is with just the plain ol' pumpkin!! No need to use pie filling!

chefann said:
I have a bag of Chinese Mustard flavored wonton crisps that I haven't opened yet. I got them to go with Crab Rangoon Dip. And a bag of plain pretzel thins (thin like a potato chip, but they're flat pretzels). (No, I don't usually have that much snack food in the house, but I got them for a party that DH and I ended up skipping.)

With the plethora of Halloween candy in this house right now, we could have a feast!:D

mmm... we have no candy, since we don't get trick or treaters at our house. That clinches it! I'm calling in sick and heading to your house after a stop at TJ's!
:D

chefann said:
mmm... we have no candy, since we don't get trick or treaters at our house.

That clinches it! I'm calling in sick and heading to your house after a stop at TJ's!
:D

Ha! And Micah has preschool tomorrow - so we can raid his candy w/o him knowing!:D

jenniferknapp said:
I was just going to post this, I made 4 mini loaves w/one batch last night, mmm!

I did leave the chocolate chips out though, no need for them, or the frosting!

You can use try any of the following cake mixes: white, german chocolate, spice, carrot.....mmm, mine are with carrot! ...and you can make them into cupcakes, cookies, cake, mini loaves, etc!

Next time I'm using some of our cinnamon sprinkles though!

What do you mix the other cake mixes with? Pumpkin too or something else?

By the way, this pumpkin bread was AMAZING!!!!!! Yum.

Just the pumpkin!! So far I've had the recipe using german chocolate cake and carrot cake.....Personally, I liked the carrot cake better!

<h2>What is the recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows:</p><p>Ingredients:</p><ul> <li>1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped</li> <li>4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese</li> <li>1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin</li> <li>1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar</li> <li>2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice</li> <li>3/4 cup miniature marshmallows</li> <li>2 red or green apples, cut into wedges</li></ul><p>Instructions:</p><ol> <li>Preheat oven to 350F.</li> <li>Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper.</li> <li>In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.</li> <li>Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.</li> <li>Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper.</li> <li>Top with marshmallows and pecans.</li> <li>Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown.</li> <li>Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter.</li> <li>Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.</li></ol><p>Yield: 16 servings</p><p>Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g</p><h2>What is the serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is 2 tablespoons dip and 2 apple wedges.</p><h2>What is the nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>The nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g.</p><h2>What type of apples are best to use with Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?</h2><p>Red or green apples are recommended for this recipe, as they provide a nice contrast in color and flavor to the pumpkin spread. However, you can use any type of apple you prefer.</p><h2>Can Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread be served with anything else besides apples?</h2><p>Yes, you can also serve the spread with Cinnamon Pastry wedges for a delicious and festive treat. You can also get creative and try serving it with crackers, graham crackers, or even pretzels for a savory twist.</p>

What is the recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows:

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
  • 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
  • 1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 2 red or green apples, cut into wedges

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper.
  3. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.
  4. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well.
  5. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix N Scraper.
  6. Top with marshmallows and pecans.
  7. Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown.
  8. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter.
  9. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry wedges, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g

What is the serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The serving size for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is 2 tablespoons dip and 2 apple wedges.

What is the nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

The nutritional information for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is as follows per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total fat 3g, Saturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Carbohydrate 13g, protein 1g, sodium 35mg, Fiber 2g.

What type of apples are best to use with Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread?

Red or green apples are recommended for this recipe, as they provide a nice contrast in color and flavor to the pumpkin spread. However, you can use any type of apple you prefer.

Can Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread be served with anything else besides apples?

Yes, you can also serve the spread with Cinnamon Pastry wedges for a delicious and festive treat. You can also get creative and try serving it with crackers, graham crackers, or even pretzels for a savory twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski