• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting January Guest Special

In summary, the January Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. As a consultant, you can promote it by sharing it with your host and guests at parties, on social media, and through email, using the promotional materials provided by Pampered Chef. There are no restrictions on how to promote it, but it's important to follow branding guidelines and use approved materials. You cannot offer your own promotions alongside the January Guest Special. To track its success, you can use the Host and Guest Tracking feature on your consultant dashboard.
DebPC
Staff member
Almost all my customers are spending $50 or more this month to get the freebies offered by Pampered Chef. I mention it at the beginning of my demo and at the end. When I am adding up their order if they are closer than $15 away I bring it to their attention and see if they'd like to add on. I am also coaching my hosts on this so they can do the same thing with outside orders they collect.

I made a batch of the Beer Bread in the mini loaf pan and I am taking a loaf to each Show this month. I set it out for all of the guests in the Simple Additions and let them know they can smaple the bread and if they purchase $50 in products, they can receive the bread and recipe cards for free, over a $13 value. Once they taste the bread, many want to buy it for themselves.

That's great to hear that your customers are taking advantage of the freebies offered by Pampered Chef! It sounds like you have a great strategy in place for promoting the freebies and encouraging customers to add on to their orders. By mentioning it at the beginning and end of your demo, and also reminding them when their order is close to the minimum, you are effectively increasing your sales and benefiting both your customers and your business. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the January Guest Special?

The January Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It typically includes discounted products or exclusive bundles for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party during this month.

2. How can I promote the January Guest Special?

As a consultant, you can promote the January Guest Special by sharing it with your host and guests at parties, on social media, and through email. You can also use the promotional materials provided by Pampered Chef, such as flyers and digital graphics.

3. Are there any restrictions on promoting the January Guest Special?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can promote the January Guest Special. However, it is important to follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and use approved promotional materials.

4. Can I offer my own promotions alongside the January Guest Special?

No, as a consultant, you are not allowed to offer your own promotions alongside the January Guest Special. This ensures consistency and fairness for all guests who attend Pampered Chef parties.

5. How can I track the success of my promotions for the January Guest Special?

To track the success of your promotions for the January Guest Special, you can use the Host and Guest Tracking feature on your consultant dashboard. This will show you how many guests attended parties and how many took advantage of the January Guest Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies