• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Product Adjustments Be Made for Incorrect Orders?

In summary, to request a product adjustment, you can contact our customer service team within 30 days of the purchase date with your order information and reason for the adjustment. We offer two types of adjustments: exchanges and returns. Exceptions to the 30-day policy may be made for damaged or defective products. If the adjustment is due to an error on our end, we will cover shipping costs, but if it is due to personal preference or mistake, you will be responsible for shipping.
ahammons
I have a host who just sorted through her order, and realized that she gave me the wrong product number for her mother. Can I put in a product adjustment to exchange the products, or will I just need to order the correct one separately?? Thanks in advance!

bumping....

I'm not sure that you can do it online, but you can definitely call HO and get it fixed. They will have the wrong one sent back to them and send out the new one, and any price difference will need to be paid or they will refund.

sfdavis918 said:
I'm not sure that you can do it online, but you can definitely call HO and get it fixed. They will have the wrong one sent back to them and send out the new one, and any price difference will need to be paid or they will refund.
Make sure it's within 30 days of ship date and PC will send a call ticket for the "wrong" product.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to help you with your question. In this situation, the best course of action would be to put in a product adjustment to exchange the products. This will ensure that your host receives the correct product without having to place a separate order. We want to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance with product adjustments. Thank you for being a loyal pampered chef customer!

1. What is the process for requesting a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, simply contact our customer service team by phone or email with your order information and the reason for the adjustment. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary forms or instructions.

2. What types of product adjustments are available?

We offer two types of product adjustments: exchanges and returns. Exchanges allow you to replace a product with a different item of equal or lesser value, while returns provide a refund for the original purchase price.

3. How long do I have to request a product adjustment?

You can request a product adjustment within 30 days of the purchase date. After this time, we are unable to process any adjustments or returns.

4. Are there any exceptions to the 30-day policy for product adjustments?

In some cases, such as damaged or defective products, we may make exceptions to our 30-day policy. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to see if you qualify for an exception.

5. Will I be responsible for shipping costs for a product adjustment?

If the product adjustment is due to an error on our end, we will cover all shipping costs. However, if the adjustment is due to a personal preference or mistake, you will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • ladydicooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefinski