• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Procrastinating This Morning? Ideas on New Products to Look Out For!

different??I'm hoping for another color in Stoneware - Chocolate Brown would be nice (although this is typically a fall item).
finley1991
Clearly I am procrastinating this morning... :angel:

Any ideas on new products that might be announced next week?

I am hoping for more bamboo (like a big bamboo bowl and/or platter)

I'd love a double burner grill pan (but probably not a summer item)

and other than that I am at a loss.... any ideas? Anyone else procrastinating this morning?

me, me , me!!!

I was thinking that it is a shame it is too early for wine :)
I am always at a loss for new products, I am a bad guesserr.
More bamboo would be nice.

Koolotus said:
I was thinking that it is a shame it is too early for wine :)

I agree... but isn't it still considered the holiday weekend... so technically it would be okay... :)

While living in Europe, it was customary to have wine with lunch. Hmmm, anyone for an early lunch? :)

I'm with you Colleen, I'm not feeling the 'get up and go' today either!

This morning is productive for me!:approve:

I got two maybe bookings solidly on the calendar for January and did 8 host packets ready to mail out and did the invitations for a show and entered my first week of January catalog show (hoping it'll get to at least $200 by Monday but it's at $156 now so at least it qualifies!!). And talked to an inactive consultant who is planning to reactivate this month wanting catalogs!!

...also lost a January booking (child having surgery) :cry: but hoping she'll take my suggestion of moving it to February.

I'd join you with that wine for lunch but since I'm still on meds I'd better pass.

ETA: On subject, I have absolutely no clue this time! I can't think of a single thing. I do agree with you all though that we will probably get a larger bamboo bowl. Maybe stemmed outdoor glasses?

I like the idea of more bamboo and I think a larger bowl would be perfect.

A smaller/shorter serrated forged cutlery bread knife:confused:

A stoneware garlic roaster (this idea has been brought up before)

I want the cherry/olive pitter back!!

Silverware???? We have everything for a place-setting except this.

I'm really at a loss. I can't think of ANYTHING else.

I wish they'd bring back the Cake Tester.
I'm with you all on the large Bamboo Bowl.
I like the outdoor Stemmed Glassware idea too.
Some solid colors in SA would be nice - I'm not a dot's fan, but solids to go with the dots would be nice.
Another color in Stoneware - Chocolate Brown would be nice (although this is typically a fall item)

PRACTICAL HWC items!!! I'd also like to see at least one HWC item added to the catalog for year-round sale - maye a pink food chopper?

Revamp the fundraiser program.

ChefAnn had an awesome idea fo HWC... grocery bags! Like the "eco-friendly" ones. I loved that!

I do remember that and I'd buy those too Colleen! Great idea.

I would love a spice rack, a larger bamboo bowl. Maybe a 1 and 2 cup prepbowls set.

pamperedlinda said:
I wish they'd bring back the Cake Tester.
I'm with you all on the large Bamboo Bowl.
I like the outdoor Stemmed Glassware idea too.
Some solid colors in SA would be nice - I'm not a dot's fan, but solids to go with the dots would be nice.
Another color in Stoneware - Chocolate Brown would be nice (although this is typically a fall item)

PRACTICAL HWC items!!! I'd also like to see at least one HWC item added to the catalog for year-round sale - maye a pink food chopper?

Revamp the fundraiser program.

Oh yah!! They do need to change the fundraiser donation totals. I would also like a batter bowl in ceramic.

kisrae said:
I would love a spice rack, a larger bamboo bowl. Maybe a 1 and 2 cup prepbowls set.

Oh yeah, I have wanted the 2 cup prepbowls for a long time! I forgot about that.

And, offer the 10-inch lid (ss & exec) available for open stock. I have several customers who like to use the 10-inch skillet and the 8-qt stockpot at the same time and need lids for both.

pamperedlinda said:
And, offer the 10-inch lid (ss & exec) available for open stock. I have several customers who like to use the 10-inch skillet and the 8-qt stockpot at the same time and need lids for both.

That and all the cookware as open stock. Some people want one extra saucepan, for instance.

I had another thought... coasters.Of course we will have new linens so I'm curious about a new color scheme...?

finley1991 said:
....Of course we will have new linens so I'm curious about a new color scheme...?

You can rest assured that it will match the dots! We've already had Eggplant, Lilac, Green (whatever the official name is) and cranberry....maybe someting multi-colored?

I'd like to see a pineapple corer from the "gadget" end of things.

Maybe an SA butter dish, sugar/creamer set.

How about a tea pot???

I'd like to see some color coded cutting boards...I'd really like to have some I can readily identify to use just for raw meats.

legacypc46 said:
I'd like to see some color coded cutting boards...I'd really like to have some I can readily identify to use just for raw meats.

oooo...good idea.:love0010:

I think we're going to see more focus on entertaining stuff.

I have mixed feelings about the entertaining stuff (except bamboo), because there is so much stuff available at Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. Whatever PC introduces, I hope it is truly unique, exceptional, and practical! :)

legacypc46 said:
I have mixed feelings about the entertaining stuff (except bamboo), because there is so much stuff available at Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. Whatever PC introduces, I hope it is truly unique, exceptional, and practical! :)

I really agree! I would like to see the outdoor party plates and maybe a platter in CLEAR with the dots like the Quick-Stir but again, that's not so unique that I couldn't get something comparable at Target. It certainly needs to be unique. I would think the bamboo would be an excellent direction and could be used year-round indoor and out.

I'm also wondering (ChefAnn and I were brainstorming) if they will do something to replace the Chillzanne. So I'm guessing a smaller collapsible bowl or something like that...

I can't believe it's next week!

I was also thinking about a smaller collapsible bowl.

DebbieJ said:
I was also thinking about a smaller collapsible bowl.

Great minds think alike! ;)

A collapsible bowl without the lime green stipe!

legacypc46 said:
A collapsible bowl without the lime green stipe!

Right! Actually I like the bowl we have - it's great to go with our other outside things - but I agree that we should have a different colored one for year round and other color schemes (or just white on white).

And non-staining!

I would really like to see more kids stuff! My children LOVE helping mommy in the kitchen and they are always playing Pampered Chef. In fact Santa brought them a "kitchen" for christmas. I think it is important to do the kid stuff because we are all about family, (at least I am).

Related to Procrastinating This Morning? Ideas on New Products to Look Out For!

1. What are some tips for overcoming procrastination in the morning?

Some tips for overcoming procrastination in the morning include setting a specific goal or deadline, breaking tasks into smaller, manageable chunks, creating a to-do list, and removing distractions.

2. How can I improve my productivity in the morning?

To improve productivity in the morning, try setting a routine or schedule, prioritizing tasks, taking breaks, and staying organized. It may also be helpful to identify and eliminate any potential distractions.

3. What are some new products that Pampered Chef has to offer for busy mornings?

We have a variety of products that can make busy mornings easier, such as our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Breakfast Sandwich Maker. We also have a selection of meal prep and organization tools to help streamline your morning routine.

4. Are there any new kitchen gadgets that can help with meal planning and preparation?

Yes, we have several new kitchen gadgets that can assist with meal planning and preparation, including our Veggie Spiralizer, Salad Chopper, and Meal Measure. These tools can save time and make meal prep more efficient.

5. How can I stay on top of new product releases from Pampered Chef?

To stay updated on new product releases from Pampered Chef, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or check our website regularly. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for information on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • martike