• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Credit Card/Check?

In summary, to update your credit card information for Pampered Chef orders, log into your account and go to the "Payment Information" section. Only one credit card can be used per order, so if you need to split payment, place separate orders. If you notice duplicate charges, contact customer service at 1-800-266-5562. Pampered Chef accepts personal checks, but there may be a delay in processing and shipping. If your credit card is declined, double check the information and contact your credit card company or try a different payment method.
PCSarahjm
My host closed her show on the 30th and I submitted it! She gave me a check for her order and the guests that she needed to collect from. Around 500. She called me this morning to see if I had deposited the check...which I have not made it to the bank yet....she says that the check will not clear....she needs to pay with her credit card:mad::mad::mad:! Now what can I do or is there anything that I can do?

Call HO now and explain - if it hasn't shipped yet, they may be able to help you. GL!

Great idea! Didn't even think of that!

Thanks

Call H.O. Ask them to do a "SWITCH PAYMENT" They will charge the customer on her card and not charge your debit card. It doesn't matter if the show has been shipped or not.

Yes HO will do it just called them....and guess what the wait was only for 45 seconds!!!!

1. How can I update my credit card information for my Pampered Chef orders?

To update your credit card information, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Payment Information" section. From there, you can edit your existing credit card information or add a new card.

2. Can I use multiple credit cards for one Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we are only able to process one credit card per order. If you need to split a payment between multiple cards, you will need to place separate orders.

3. My credit card was charged multiple times for the same Pampered Chef order. What should I do?

If you notice duplicate charges on your credit card, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-266-5562. We will work with you to resolve the issue and issue a refund if necessary.

4. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with a personal check?

Yes, we do accept personal checks as a form of payment. However, please note that your order will not be processed until the check has been received and cleared. This may result in a delay in shipping.

5. What should I do if my credit card was declined for a Pampered Chef order?

If your credit card was declined, please double check that all of the information entered is correct, including the billing address. If the issue persists, we suggest contacting your credit card company to ensure there are no holds or restrictions on your account. You can also try using a different credit card or payment method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gidgetmarie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gidgetmarie
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies