• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Am I Having Trouble Sending My Tasty Tidbits Newsletter with Gmail?

In summary, there is a problem with sending the Tasty Tidbits newsletter using Gmail. The email either cannot be recognized or is rejected as spam. The issue may be linked to a link in the newsletter that is causing errors. To fix this, the code needs to be adjusted. Additionally, it is suggested to send the newsletter in smaller batches to avoid triggering spam alerts. Further information on Gmail's side is available, but it does not directly explain the issue. By sending in smaller batches, the newsletter was successfully sent without any rejections.
pampered2007
Has anyone had a problem sending out their Tasty Tidbits newsletter using Gmail??? I had no problem at all sending the Outlet email, but everytime I try to send my newsletter email I am either told that an email address containing **** can not be recognized OR the email says that it's sent and then comes right back rejected as if it's spam. I don't get it! I sent the Outlet email to the same group of contacts and everything went smoothly the first time. Does anyone understand why this is happening?
Thanks!

There's a link to the subscriber's email (yours) that gets messed up in the newsletter. If I remember (I haven't sent this month's newsletter yet, so it's been a month since I had to fix it), I think it's the one in the customer service area. It's not an error you'd see unless you view the HTML that creates the note.

Thank you! But I must tell you, I am not the most computer literate person. Could you further explain in a little more detail how to go about fixing this problem. Sorry to be so difficult. Thanks again!

chefann said:
There's a link to the subscriber's email (yours) that gets messed up in the newsletter. If I remember (I haven't sent this month's newsletter yet, so it's been a month since I had to fix it), I think it's the one in the customer service area. It's not an error you'd see unless you view the HTML that creates the note.

I didn't realize this had happened... I fixed the code, so if you want to re-download it, it should merge the email address cleanly.

Thank you Joy! :) :)

Joy, I was able to send the newsletter without it being regected, but all my emails from my mailing list did come back to me. Apparently Gmail thinks I am sending spam! Any idea what I can do to get around this. I only have about 88 people on my mailing list. I was able to send the Pampered Perks with no problem! Thank you!

It may be because the content in the full newsletter is triggering the spam alert... the full newsletter is alot longer than the Pampered Perks. How many people are you sending to at a time in Gmail?

I have 89 people that I email the newsletter to. I understand what you are saying about there being a lot of content, but I did send the newsletter out last month and I didn't have any problems.

Try dividing it up into smaller batches.

Thank you for the help! I will try it in smaller batches and see what happens.

YAY!!! It worked! Thanks so much for the help!

1. Why am I having trouble sending my newsletter?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It could be due to technical difficulties on our end, a problem with your internet connection, or an error in the content or formatting of your newsletter. Please try again later and if the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. How can I fix the problem with sending my newsletter?

If you are experiencing issues with sending your newsletter, try the following steps:

• Check your internet connection to ensure it is stable.
  • Make sure the content and formatting of your newsletter are correct.
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try sending the newsletter again.
  • If you are still having trouble, contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. I keep getting an error message when trying to send my newsletter. What does it mean?

The error message could be due to various reasons, such as an invalid email address, exceeding the character limit, or a technical issue. Please check the error message for more details and try to fix the issue before sending the newsletter again. If the problem persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I schedule my newsletters to be sent at a specific time and date?

Yes, our platform allows you to schedule your newsletters to be sent at a specific time and date. This feature can be found in the settings section of your newsletter. You can also choose to send the newsletter immediately or save it as a draft for later editing and scheduling.

5. How can I track the delivery and open rates of my newsletter?

Our platform provides detailed analytics for your newsletters, including delivery and open rates. You can access this information in the analytics section of your newsletter. This feature allows you to track the performance of your newsletters and make necessary improvements for better engagement with your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • debswork