• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Probably a Silly Question but ....

In summary, Constant Contact is an email service that allows its users to create their own newsletters.
pcjenr
Does anyone make their own monthly e-newsletters? I enjoy doing this sort of thing, and want it to have my personal touches, but have been having MAJOR issues with my email company and inserted pictures :grumpy: Any ideas - other than signing up for a service?

Yep, I do my own. I don't include pictures, though. Most of my recipients, like me, have dial-up. That makes it just too much of a pain to open files with pictures. You could always do your newsletter as a PDF file that's attached to the email.

If you have a Personal Web Site (PWS), you can go to Customer Connection and send an email to all of your contacts that way. This is how I send emails to my contacts each month (over 1500 now!), and I never have to send a few at a time or worry about attaching pictures. PC has created some nice, professional-looking emails for me, and I can customize some information at the bottom each month. It also points them directly to my website, and I get several orders and bookings from these emails each month. HTH!

Oh, and best part, it's free! (or, I should say, you pay for it when you pay for your PWS, so you might as well use every functionality you pay for, right?!) :)

Do you have Microsoft Publisher? There is a function there where can email the entire document embedded as an image so it appears just like you created... it makes a really large file size though, and it is still read as an image by email programs so some people may have images turned off and not see it.

I just started doing my own and I don't add pictures (mostly because I don't know how LOL). I do add the odd flyer as an attachment, but mine (at this point) are very small and only cover Host & Guest Specials. I did mention the new Mini Kit and I also keep everyone posted on where I am at for points for Disney. So far no one has asked me to remove them, of course my list is like 15 people. Sigh.

I've been creating my own since I started. I started off in a word document and then changed to a Publisher document. Just make sure that you group all of your items together so that it appears the way you intended it to.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm not sure if you mean a newsletter service or email service. I use Constant Contact and make my own there. That way I can put my pictures in but the size of the email isn't crazy. Plus, it looks more professional than what I had been using. I don't tend to use the moving graphics and too many different colors/fonts. I want it to be easy to read. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my newsletters and receive bookings from people I've met quite awhile ago and orders as well. I think b/c they receive a nice looking newsletter from me every month, they consider me their consultant even if we haven't spoken in a year.

Thank you ALL for your thoughts!

I created the same newsletter in Word and Publisher, and they don't cut/paste well at ALL. I don't want to put it on as an attachment - due to all of the issues with viruses ... and I don't want a HUGE email either. I like the idea from the PC website - DUH! LOL

Jules711, What is Constant Contact?

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows customers to return any unused and unopened products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If the product is defective or damaged, we will also cover the cost of return shipping. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Most of our products are safe to use in the microwave, but we recommend checking the product packaging or consulting the instruction manual before use. Some stoneware and metal products may not be suitable for microwave use.

3. What is the best way to clean Pampered Chef products?

We recommend hand washing our products with warm soapy water. For tougher stains or baked-on food, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or soak the product in warm soapy water before washing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they can damage the product.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product packaging or consulting the instruction manual before placing it in the dishwasher. Some products may require hand washing for best results.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and start earning rewards today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
  • elijahstrust
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • PampChefJoy