• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Priorities and Organization

In summary, the author has recently had a bad few weeks and is feeling overwhelmed due to the amount of things he needs to do to catch up. He has trouble setting goals due to the lack of enthusiasm from his husband, and is worried about what to do if his Sunday show is postponed. He asks for help and is told to focus on one project at a time and not to take any phone calls or check email.
Kathytnt
I won't go into the details of why I have had a bad couple of weeks (it is all detailed in other posts) but now that things are going a little better I am overwhelmed by all the stuff I now need to do to catch up.

Since I am home during the day (mostly work evening hours) I have so much trouble staying and keeping motivated and on track

I think one problem is setting more goals for myself. I seem to work better with a plan but since my hubby isn't to excited about becoming a director that is kind of hard to put on my goals list. Even if all my peeps qualified they are mostly part timers so I don't have the numbers with this group so far to see Directorship as viable with only 5 people.

I know right now my highest priority is my show tomorrow
but then what. My Sunday has been postponed because my culinary student host got a last minute mandatory field trip to a cooking expo thing
I asked her to talk to her instructor and ask about dates for July. Apparently the instructor's father recently passed so he was behind on letting the students know about this project. What do kids that are working that day do if this is thrown at them at the last minute?? Many of her guests are also students from her class.

Anyway -- Any idea to help me get back on track without getting overwhelmed.

You guys are usually so much help!!

Thanks in advance

One thing I was always told was never have more than 5 items on your to do list at one time. Spend 15 minutes working on one project, nothing else no phone, email, or CS. If you concerntrate a certain amount of time for each item you will get more accomplished.

:eek: NO CS - Oh NO!!!! It is one of my downfalls

1. What are the top priorities for Pampered Chef?

The top priorities for Pampered Chef include providing high-quality kitchen tools and products, offering excellent customer service, and empowering consultants to succeed in their business.

2. How does Pampered Chef prioritize organization?

Pampered Chef prioritizes organization by providing consultants with a variety of tools and resources to help them stay organized, such as a customizable website, training materials, and a comprehensive back office system.

3. What is the most important factor in maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business?

The most important factor in maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business is staying organized and focused on your goals. This includes setting a schedule, keeping track of orders and customers, and consistently following up with leads.

4. How does Pampered Chef help consultants stay organized?

Pampered Chef helps consultants stay organized by providing them with a variety of resources and tools, such as a customizable website, training materials, and a back office system that allows them to track orders, sales, and customers.

5. What are some tips for staying organized as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for staying organized as a Pampered Chef consultant include setting a schedule and sticking to it, using the tools and resources provided by the company, and regularly reviewing and updating your customer and sales information. It can also be helpful to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Tina Berger