• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Recipes for Your Guests: Get Them at Our Next Show!

In summary, "Show Recipes" are specially curated recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products and are often used during cooking demonstrations or parties. They can be accessed through the website or by attending a Pampered Chef event. These recipes can be used with a variety of products, and some may be more suitable for certain products. They can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions, and ingredients can be purchased directly through Pampered Chef.
PamperedSD
Do you print out the recipes for your guests? I always say the recipe will be posted on my website for you to print out by tomorrow. I had several guest at my last show want the recipes I did but do not use a computer. I'm going to type them out on sheet of paper with my info and have the Host put them into everyone's order.

Does anyone offer this??

i like the website idea, makes everyone go check it out

I post it on my website, but if someone at the show asked me for a paper copy because they didn't use the internet, I'd be happy to send it to them.

I let everyone know the recipe is available on my website. However, if someone says they don't have access (or don't do the whole internet thing), I tell them I'll be glad to attach a copy to their receipt. Even in my rural area, where many people don't utilize the internet, I rarely have anyone request a hard copy. Usually if someone starts to say something someone else at the show will offer to print it out for them.

Thanks! I had about 8 guests and 3 asked for it so I figure if I have to type it up I'll just give it to everyone. I'm dropping it off with my recipts for my host to put into the orders.

This is what I printed up for my guest.

Attachments

• PIZZA-AnnShow.doc
    804.5 KB · Views: 381

Related to Printable Recipes for Your Guests: Get Them at Our Next Show!

What are "Show Recipes" and how do they work?

"Show Recipes" are specially curated recipes that are designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef products. They are typically used during cooking demonstrations or parties to highlight the features of our products and inspire customers to try new recipes.

How can I access "Show Recipes"?

You can access "Show Recipes" through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party. Our consultants are trained to share and demonstrate these recipes during our events.

Are "Show Recipes" only for specific Pampered Chef products?

No, "Show Recipes" are designed to work with a variety of Pampered Chef products. However, some recipes may be more suitable for certain products and our consultants can provide recommendations on which products to use for each recipe.

Can I customize "Show Recipes" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our "Show Recipes" can be adapted to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our consultants can provide modifications and substitutions for certain ingredients to accommodate your dietary needs.

Can I purchase the ingredients for "Show Recipes" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of ingredients and cooking products that can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can provide more information on how to order these items and have them delivered directly to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • pamperedcheermom