• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print Address Labels for Former and Potential Hosts on P3?

In summary, to print address labels from P3, open the software and select the label type, enter the recipient's information, and click on the "Print" button. P3 also offers customization options for the design of the labels and allows you to import a list of addresses from a spreadsheet. You can save label templates for future use and print multiple labels at once, depending on the template and paper size.
chefsolnick
Is there a way to print address labels for former hosts/potential hosts? If not a way to print them, is there a way to just run a list of these with their addresses? TIA!!

Not labels. Just a report with the info.

Yes, there is an option in there to print labels, too. It's in one of the reports.

Which report is it in? Thanks!

Where Noora, cause I couldn't find it. All I could do was get it to pull up and print a report on my contacts. Not print address labels.

I'm not at home, so I can't look into P3, but I know there's a Contacts report, and there's an option in there of what size labels you want to use.

Shelly Flanagan said:
Where Noora, cause I couldn't find it. All I could do was get it to pull up and print a report on my contacts. Not print address labels.

If you haven't found the label report yet, it is under Reports, then Shows. At the bottom of the list is Hosts, then select to print labels.

Got it!! Thanks so much!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

1. How do I print address labels from P3?

To print address labels from P3, first open the P3 software. Then, go to the "Labels" section and select the type of label you want to print. Next, enter the necessary information for the label, such as the recipient's name and address. Finally, click on the "Print" button to generate the labels.

2. Can I customize the design of the address labels from P3?

Yes, you can customize the design of the address labels from P3. The software allows you to choose from a variety of label templates and also offers options for customizing the font, color, and layout of the labels.

3. Is it possible to import a list of addresses to print labels from P3?

Yes, P3 allows you to import a list of addresses from a spreadsheet or CSV file to print labels. Simply click on the "Import" button in the Labels section and follow the prompts to upload your address list.

4. Can I save my address labels for future use in P3?

Yes, you can save your address labels in P3 for future use. After creating and printing your labels, click on the "Save" button to save the label template. You can then select this template the next time you need to print labels for the same address.

5. How many address labels can I print at once from P3?

The number of address labels you can print at once from P3 depends on the label template you have selected and the size of your paper. However, most templates can accommodate multiple labels per page, allowing you to print several labels at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lt1jane