• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was the Original Price of Sparkly Cranberry Place Mats?

In summary, the Cranberry Place Mats cost $15.99 for a set of four. If you purchase three or more sets, you can receive a 10% discount. There may be promotions or sales for the mats, and they are machine washable but should be line dried to prevent shrinkage. Unfortunately, they can only be purchased in a set of four and not individually.
nicki25
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me the original price of the cranberry place mats with the sparkles in them?? Thanks!

There wasn't place mats. Just the table runner @ $45, napkins @ $14 (2), and napkin rings @ $12 (2)

I have a set of napkins unopened if anyone is looking for them. I'm willing to sell! :)

pamperedlinda said:
There wasn't place mats. Just the table runner @ $45, napkins @ $14 (2), and napkin rings @ $12 (2)

Thanks for letting me know. They are the cranberry windowpane placemats. I didd't look before just assumed they were the sparkle ones. Thanks!!

Hi there! The original price of the cranberry place mats with sparkles was $12.99. They are currently on sale for $9.99, so now is a great time to grab them! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How much do the Cranberry Place Mats cost?

The price for our Cranberry Place Mats is $15.99 for a set of four.

2. Are there any discounts if I purchase multiple sets?

Yes, if you purchase three or more sets of Cranberry Place Mats, you will receive a 10% discount.

3. Do you offer any promotions or sales for the Cranberry Place Mats?

We occasionally offer promotions and sales for our products, including the Cranberry Place Mats. Please check our website or newsletter for any current deals.

4. Are the Cranberry Place Mats machine washable?

Yes, our Cranberry Place Mats are machine washable for easy cleaning. However, we recommend line drying to prevent any shrinkage.

5. Can I purchase the Cranberry Place Mats separately?

Unfortunately, the Cranberry Place Mats are only sold in a set of four and cannot be purchased individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
Replies