• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prevent Breakage: Tips for Using LG Round Stone with Handle | Kitchen Tools

In summary, the customers have had problems with their round stones with handles breaking. The first time the stone broke, the customer contacted customer service. CS told her to get a different stone. The second time the stone broke, the customer contacted CS again. CS told her to get a different stone. The third time the stone broke, the customer contacted CS again. CS told her to get a different stone. The fourth time the stone broke, the customer contacted CS again. CS told her to get a different stone.
TinaOuellette
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone is having problem with clients who get their lg round stone with handle breaking in their oven. I've had 3 client that it's happened too and one of them happened 3 times!:eek: :cry: She's so dissappointed that she don't even want a replacement but a different stone. I've sent an email to support services and waiting for a response.

I've also sent out a lot of Mix n Mashers too cause they keep breaking on them and I keep explaining them on how to use them also.

There have been a couple of different threads regarding this same topic! I started one cause 1/2 of my guests who have purchased this stone has done a return on it due to cracking in the oven. But those were from a batch that were from the winter (Nov-Feb), so hopefully the new ones are ok??

Well I don't know. I really love this stone and it's so convenient. I just hope that they fix the problem.

Tina Ouellette

I had one customer with this same problem. She's on her third stone, and she hasn't called to replace it yet. Her show was in November. The stone broke the first time she used it. She received a new one and it also broke the first time she used it.

I often wonder what is going on with the stone? A few of my customers have had to send theirs back but I have never had issues with mine that I use almost everyday (knock on wood). I wonder what I am doing differently than them?

Thanks for sharing, cause I thought that I was the only one.

definitely not the only one, but I have only had one guest with the problem (knock on wood), but she is on her THIRD stone as well.

I have had my own do this and at least one customer that I just returned. Hope if it is a problem, they have it fixed. Although I find them a pain to store in the cupboard, I was hoping they would come out with the classic with handles.

I also had a customere with a broken round stone with handles this morning. There have been numerous threads regarding this issue. I will be embarassed if the stone needs replacing up to three times as I have read here previously.
Cathy

I've had four customers now and one was from last fall and the others were from earlier this year. When I spoke with CS the last time they wanted to know what she was cooking on there and how she was doing it because it 'shouldn't break' (this was her first broken one, not like it had happened multiple times to her!) Come on people, I know and they know that this is not the only round stone with handles breaking!!!

cvaccaro said:
I also had a customere with a broken round stone with handles this morning. There have been numerous threads regarding this issue. I will be embarassed if the stone needs replacing up to three times as I have read here previously.
Cathy

I had two from the same show and that was in November as well. I just did the adjustment Monday.

That had to be a bad batch. I hope the replacement will hold up better.

After the whole scenario with the sheet pans, you would thing they would address this better.

Well I got a call from Support Services and they are going to give her a Lg Bar Pan instead, cause she didn't want that stone anymore. So I'm kind of happy that they are going to do this for her!

I've had a couple of round stones with handles break on customers. I have also had 2 large bar bans break on customers. It seems odd that they do a big stop sell on the sheet pans but not the large round stone with handles. Odd.

I have had at least 4 -5 customers with this stone breaking. One customer had it break twice. Just the other day I called to get a replacement and I was questioned about how it broke, how many pieces and on and on!! The rep told me to call the customer and find out how many pieces there were!!! If it was shattered they would not give her a new stone because that meant she used it improperly. I have never been questioned like that to get a new stone. Moody rep?? Anyway, I called and spoke with another rep and got her a new stone. I was quite frustrated with all the questioning. I also told both reps that I have had to replace this stone for quite a few customers - to make note.:)

Does anyone know how much it costs to send a broken one back to HO? I just found out this weekend that my niece's stone cracked in half and when I did the adjustment they sent me an email stating that we had to return the stone. Just wondering if the cost of shipping is worth it.

What is the Lg Round Stone W/Handle used for?

The Lg Round Stone W/Handle is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for baking, roasting, and reheating various types of food. It is perfect for making pizzas, cookies, casseroles, and even bread. Its handle makes it easy to transfer the stone in and out of the oven.

How do I clean the Lg Round Stone W/Handle?

To clean the Lg Round Stone W/Handle, simply use hot water and a non-abrasive sponge or brush. Avoid using soap or detergent as it can leave a residue on the stone. Also, make sure to let the stone cool down completely before cleaning to prevent cracking.

Can the Lg Round Stone W/Handle be used on the grill?

Yes, the Lg Round Stone W/Handle can be used on the grill. It is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures. However, make sure to use a heat-resistant grill glove when handling the stone on the grill.

How do I season the Lg Round Stone W/Handle?

The Lg Round Stone W/Handle comes pre-seasoned, so there is no need to season it before use. However, if you notice food sticking to the stone, you can lightly rub vegetable oil on the surface before each use.

Is the Lg Round Stone W/Handle safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Lg Round Stone W/Handle is safe to use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware that can withstand high temperatures. However, make sure to follow the microwave's instructions for using stoneware and avoid using the stone in a microwave with a metal rack or turntable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • raebates