• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!

In summary, there are several great deals available on the Pampered Chef website. The cookie cutters are a great way to save on sandwiches for lunches, the micro cooker combination is a great value, and the Simple Additions Essentials set is a great gift for a new couple.
gothim0802
Check it out!! Pretty good stuff!

wow there is some pretty nice stuff on there!! Finally! Cake testers are in the Bakers Delight set $14.

gothim0802 said:
Check it out!! Pretty good stuff!

Ooh - I was going to check it today but didn't - yeah!

Whoever posted the email last time that you could just use as an email and not as an attachment where are you. We need you. I got some pretty good response from that.

Kodeysmom said:
Whoever posted the email last time that you could just use as an email and not as an attachment where are you. We need you. I got some pretty good response from that.

Was that mine for the platters?

Here is one of my past ones:Good evening everyone! I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather and plenty of Olympic entertainment! I just wanted to send you a note and let everyone know that the Outlet has been updated again. It is just in time for back-to-school and for the fall weddings you may attend. There are a few discontinued items for kids at low prices! The cookie cutters are GREAT for cutting sandwiches for lunches.On the wedding front, there is a large round platter AND a carving set (knife and fork) for only $20.00. It retailed at $80.50! Even add the shipping and handling of $6.75 and it still makes a very reasonable and very nice wedding gift for under $30.00!…and remember, everyone who has hosted in the last year can enter their past host # at checkout and get an additional 10% off their entire order. If you would like to know how you can get 10% off, e-mail me!To shop the Outlet: 1. Go to Page Not Found
2. Click on Order Products in the bottom left corner.
3. Click on Option #2 – Place an Order button.
4. Click on "Otherwise click here to continue"
5. Click on Outlet Specials in the bottom left-hand corner.
6. Click on Product Pictures or View AllRemember outlet items are while supplies last, are discounted discontinued items and are final sale items. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________If you made it this far, you must be looking for the contest...This month's contest is:
Place an order on my website, outlet or regular order, and e-mail and tell me what the guest special is for August and what outlet item is on sale for only $2.25 and I will send you a prize valued between $2.00 and $20.00. (Names will go in a drawing to randomly determine prizes from available group.) Contest will run August 19th - August 29th only.

Give me a minute to view the new outlet and write something!

Well, the elections have finally come and gone. Whether you voted red, white, or blue, I’m sure you’re glad not to be called multiple times a day and hear tons of campaign commercials. I have an even MORE refreshing change for you. The Pampered Chef Outlet on my personal website has just been updated again!There are a few discontinued items for kids at low prices again! The cookie cutters are GREAT for cutting sandwiches for lunches. The my safe cutter is a bargain at only a dollar!Just in time for your college student coming home for Christmas, there is a micro cooker combination for only $5.75! Great for those quick things in the microwave between classes!On the wedding front, there is a beautiful Simple Additions Essentials set. The large platter and bowls compliment almost any kitchen décor and make a great gift for any new couple! For only $45.00, it is $30.00 off and I guarantee GREAT quality!Check all this out and much, much more!…and remember, everyone who has hosted in the last year can enter their past host # at checkout and get an additional 10% off their entire order. If you would like to know how you can get 10% off, e-mail me!To shop the Outlet:1. Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/XXX
2. Click on Order Products in the bottom left corner.
3. Click on Option #2 – Place an Order button.
4. Click on "Otherwise click here to continue"
5. Click on Outlet Specials in the bottom left-hand corner.
6. Click on Product Pictures or View AllRemember outlet items are while supplies last, are discounted discontinued items and are final sale items. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks, Janet. I hope this works for all of us!

Thanks Janet!!! That sounds awesome!! :)

No problem steal away...just don't blame me if it DOESN'T work. ;)

janetupnorth said:
No problem steal away...just don't blame me if it DOESN'T work. ;)

I just sent it out to my customer's and we'll have to just wait and see! I figure if it brings more attention to my website and more shows, orders, etc great!

One never knows what will happen. Glad to see that some nice gift sets are in the outlet and other items that we can promote for gift giving and stocking stuffers! It just might end up being the added boost we all need in this economy!:sing:

Thanks again!:thumbup:

Bump in case people need this text today...

Kodeysmom said:

I highlight, copy and paste the outlet page to show everyone what is in it. Before I paste it in there I put the instructions for ordering.

great stuff on the outlet, thanks Janet, I use your wording everytime it's updated :)

Do you all send just a personal email or do you send an email from our personal web site???

I'm confused about the micro cookers on there. Are they different then what we currently have in the catalog? I don't remember there ever being different micro cookers than what we currently have.
Thanks!

pampcheflisa said:
I'm confused about the micro cookers on there. Are they different then what we currently have in the catalog? I don't remember there ever being different micro cookers than what we currently have.
Thanks!

They're brown instead of black. I got them in my surprise box at conference a few years ago... totally the same thing, just a different color, as far as I can tell.

PampChefJoy said:
They're brown instead of black. I got them in my surprise box at conference a few years ago... totally the same thing, just a different color, as far as I can tell.

I am sure you are right Joy. I have the old set at home - brown. Otherwise, they are the same function, etc.

pampered2007 said:
Do you all send just a personal email or do you send an email from our personal web site???

I send all my emails from my Outlook.

pampered2007 said:

Personal e-mail here...gmail

Just sent mine out. Hope I get a big boost from it!

I sent mine out personal e-mail--msn . I got one e-mail asking me about one of the sets, she is coming over in the next few days to see it in person before she buys.

I am going to have to send this out mid-month I think. I just sent out my November newsletter and don't want to bombard them with flyers you know?

There are a few people in particular though that I may forward the specials to right away...past "stipes" customers...

Christ Follower said:
I am going to have to send this out mid-month I think. I just sent out my November newsletter and don't want to bombard them with flyers you know?

There are a few people in particular though that I may forward the specials to right away...past "stipes" customers...
Great idea, Ellen. I was thinking about that, yesterday but didn't get around to it for some reason.

Just remember Ellen that some of the new items may disappear by then--one never knows. I know what you mean about not wanting to bombard your customers with e-mails. I need to send an e-mail out to remind everyone about our stoneware sale and am holding off for a few days. I should have changed my info in my signature e-mail to reflect it but forgot.

I can imagine things aren't going to stay there long. I thought I would send out an email this weekend! I emailed my customer who spent $120 on there last week and she emailed me back, "Why did you send that to me? You know I want it all!" LOL!

I just sent out my regular November newsletter on Tuesday and then the outlet email on Wed morning - already got 4 orders! Granted they are only for $48 but that's $48 more than I had yesterday and during SAT! Good luck everyone.

Related to Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!

1. What is "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!"?

"Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" is a collection of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories offered by Pampered Chef. These products are carefully selected to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

2. How can I purchase "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products?

You can purchase "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or through our website. Our website offers a convenient and secure way to shop for all of our products.

3. Are the "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

4. Can I earn rewards or discounts by purchasing "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products?

Yes, when you shop "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products through a Pampered Chef party or with a consultant, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party. You can also take advantage of special promotions and discounts offered on our website.

5. How can I stay updated on new "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products and promotions?

You can stay updated on new "Pretty Good Stuff: Check It Out!" products and promotions by subscribing to our newsletter, following us on social media, and checking our website regularly. You can also stay updated by attending Pampered Chef parties or connecting with a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom