• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can prep bowl cakes be made in the microwave? Share your recipe!

In summary, a Prep Bowl Microwave Recipe is a convenient and time-saving meal that can be made using Pampered Chef's Prep Bowls in the microwave. To use the bowls, simply mix the ingredients together and cook according to the recipe's instructions. Any type of microwave can be used, but a wattage of at least 800 is recommended for the best results. It is important to use oven mitts and the provided lids when using the Prep Bowls in the microwave. These versatile bowls can be used to make various dishes, including soups, stews, pasta dishes, and desserts, and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have the recipe for making prep bowl cakes in the oven. What about the microwave? Does anyone have a recipe? Thanks.

The new Lemon Cake recipe is 6 cakes for 4 minutes in the microwave.

I have also made 2 cakes in the prep bowls in 1 minute.

Just wanted to make sure the ingredients were the same.

oh! Yes. I just put the cake mix together the same as I would for any cake pan and put about 1/2 to 3/4 cup in the prep bowl.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I'm happy to share with you that our prep bowl cakes can indeed be made in the microwave as well. Simply follow the same recipe and instructions, but instead of placing the bowls in the oven, place them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cakes are fully cooked. Happy baking!

What is a Prep Bowl Microwave Recipe?

A Prep Bowl Microwave Recipe is a quick and easy meal that can be prepared in the microwave using Pampered Chef's Prep Bowls. These recipes are designed to save time and make cooking a breeze.

How do I use the Prep Bowls?

To use the Prep Bowls, simply add the ingredients for your chosen recipe into the bowls and mix them together. Then, place the bowls in the microwave and cook according to the recipe's instructions.

Can I use any type of microwave for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of microwave for these recipes. However, we recommend using a microwave with a wattage of at least 800 for best results.

Are there any special precautions I should take when using the Prep Bowls in the microwave?

Yes, it is important to always use oven mitts when removing the Prep Bowls from the microwave as they may be hot. Also, make sure to use the lids provided with the bowls to prevent any splattering.

What types of recipes can I make with the Prep Bowls?

The Prep Bowls are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as soups, stews, pasta dishes, and even desserts. You can find a variety of Prep Bowl Microwave Recipes on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies