1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pre-Show Checklist

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Does anyone have a checklist they go through before heading out the door to make sure you are bringing everything you need? I know this sounds really silly, but I find myself, double or triple checking because I'm afraid I'll forget pens, or extra catalogs, or not bring a tool that someone will want to look at. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Sandy

Aug 16, 2005
  2. Kristen

Kristen Member

There is a checklist in Recipe for Success...page C-7. It doesn't list every product but does have "Products" on the list. It seems pretty comprehensive.

Aug 16, 2005
  3. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Kristen,
    Thanks for the reminder. I am going to use that checklist as well, but I was also wondering if anyone has a "tool" checklist. Not having done this long, I don't really know what tools guests frequently ask to see at shows, so I'm not sure what to bring. Obviously, I can't bring EVERYTHING PC that I own...I'd need five trips. :) (LOL, I'm one of those people who owned almost every piece of stoneware before signing on, etc). I will be using the Recipe for Success checklist for the other things, though.

Thanks again,
    Sandy

Aug 16, 2005
  4. amya

amya Member

I just took a piece of paper and wrote down which products I always want to bring no matter what I'm making. I keep this with my apron so I always remember to check it as I'm packing up for a show. I also make sure I keep a list of any "speciality" products I may want to bring. For example, I wrote the Help Whip Cancer products in May so I would have them for HWC.

Here is something my director does: She makes the same recipe for each show for a month. So at the beginning of each month, she packs her crate with what she needs for that month. Just an idea.

Aug 16, 2005
  5. Pre show checklist

What did you end up using?

Have something to add?