• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Ordering the Sweetheart Towels?

In summary, Alison got her towels through personal order and the other girls on her team got theirs through the incentive offered.
WendyAebi
We can order this on paperwork & supply, right? I don't have 6 shows registered for January so I didn't get the sample towel. Item #3097 is two kitchen towels for 9.60. Is that it? You get one free or you can buy two? I didn't see anything else and I am not at all sure from the description whether this is the sweetheart towel or a plain PC towel. I know somebody here will be able to help me! ;)

The towels on the Paperwork form are just the regular kitchen towels.

As far as I can tell, the only way we can get the towels if we didn't register the 6 shows is to submit a kitchen or catalog show in our own name.

But I thought we were allowed to order the upcoming month's guest special to have at our shows. Can we not do this with the sweetheart towels?

I do not think the towels are available for pre-order because they are not a regular catalog item. That is why there was the incentive to register your January shows, so we could qualify to get them for our January shows.

I'm going to give HO a ring in the morning and make sure. Somebody told me that if I didn't have 6 shows in January, to just make them up so I could get the free towel. No, no, no, I said, I will not lie to get one free towel. No good deed goes unpunished, huh? ;)

I pre registered my six totally legitimate shows and my towel hasn't showed up. All of the other girls on my team got theirs already. I am going to call about it tomorrow.

Alison

Got MineI pre-registered my January shows and my towels arrived almost 2 weeks ago.

Okay, so if we didn't get them through the incentive offered, that means in order to get them for our inventory, we need place a personal order to get it as a guest special?

Ordering sweetheart towels on personal orderTo order the sweetheart towels on a personal order enter the # 9558. It will come up with $14.25 for the price. I found it by reading the small print on the Host Special for Jan. Hope this helps everyone.

1. What are the dimensions of the Sweetheart Towels?

The Sweetheart Towels measure 16 inches by 24 inches, making them the perfect size for various kitchen tasks.

2. Are the Sweetheart Towels machine washable?

Yes, the Sweetheart Towels are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Can I personalize the Sweetheart Towels with a name or monogram?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Sweetheart Towels at this time.

4. Are the Sweetheart Towels made from a specific material?

The Sweetheart Towels are made from 100% cotton, making them soft, absorbent, and durable for everyday use.

5. How many towels come in a set when pre-ordering the Sweetheart Towels?

Each set of pre-ordered Sweetheart Towels comes with two towels, perfect for keeping one and gifting the other to a loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcbrandy