• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Requested: Husband's Flight to Las Vegas

In summary, the "Prayers Requested: Husband's Flight to Las Vegas" event is a way for friends and family to gather and send prayers and positive thoughts for the safe and smooth journey of a husband's flight to Las Vegas. To submit a prayer request, one can click the "Submit" button on the event page and fill out a form with their name, email, and prayer. Others can also participate by sharing the event page through email, social media, or word of mouth. Showing support can also be done by leaving a comment on the event page and sharing it with others. This event is open to anyone who wants to participate, not just Pampered Chef employees.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I'd appreciate your prayers for my husband and his co-workers who are flying to Las Vegas today. They are sitting in the airplane in South Bend, IN getting ready to fly to Chicago and then on to LV.

With the weather the way it is. . .I'm more apprehensive than normal. Thank you.

Wow Jeanine - I can only imagine your worries! This weather is across the nation right now.

Prayers being said!

I'm praying, too:thumbup:

Thank you. They got to Chicago in one piece. . .now just waiting to hear that they've touched down in Las Vegas.

He just called.:) They are safe in Las Vegas. Where, I might add, it's 64. It is -11 here at home.

Thank you for your prayers. It made me feel good to know I wasn't the only one. :blushing:

Whew!

So glad to know he is there safe and sound so that we can all hate him for being where it's warm!:p

Thanks for letting us know he is safe. Remember in the desert there is a 30 degree temp change each day. So, 60s during the day mean 30s at night. It is still warmer than where you are but us desert rats are cold when it gets below 40...we don't know how to make our own heat!

Get_Pampered said:
Thanks for letting us know he is safe. Remember in the desert there is a 30 degree temp change each day. So, 60s during the day mean 30s at night. It is still warmer than where you are but us desert rats are cold when it gets below 40...we don't know how to make our own heat!

No kidding! It was 28 this morning and I thought my fingers were going to fall off. LOL

Related to Prayers Requested: Husband's Flight to Las Vegas

What is the purpose of the "Prayers Requested: Husband's Flight to Las Vegas" event?

The purpose of this event is to gather prayers and positive thoughts from friends and family for the safe and smooth journey of your husband's flight to Las Vegas.

How can I submit a prayer request for my husband's flight?

You can submit a prayer request by clicking the "Submit" button on the event page and filling out the form with your name, email, and prayer request for your husband's flight. This will ensure that your request is included in the event and others can send their support and well wishes.

Can I invite others to participate in this event?

Yes, you can invite others to participate in this event by sharing the event page with them through email, social media, or word of mouth. The more people who participate, the more prayers and positive energy can be sent your husband's way.

What can I do to show my support for my husband's flight?

Aside from submitting a prayer request, you can also leave a comment on the event page with a message of support and encouragement for your husband. You can also share the event with others and ask them to join in sending positive thoughts and prayers for your husband's safe travels.

Is this event open to anyone or just for Pampered Chef employees?

This event is open to anyone who wishes to send prayers and positive thoughts for your husband's flight to Las Vegas. It is not limited to Pampered Chef employees only, so feel free to invite friends, family, and colleagues to join in as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies