• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: A Month of Medical Woes at My House

:) I would recommend a good chiro too. It can really help with that fluid behind the ears. Just make sure that you ask all of your friends for a good referral. There's nothing worse than a bad chiropractor. They can mess you up as much as they can fix you up. :)
paroese
Gold Member
Its been a rough month at my house and some prayers would be greatly appreciated. First my FIL had a heart attack and passed away at the beginning of February. Then my 10 month old DS got an ear infection...his first but a very bad one. The doctor told us when we went back 2 weeks later for the same thing that there was no more infection but that there was fluid behind his ear drum and he would probably need to get tubes at some point. Right after taking him back to get checked my 6 year old DD started with a horrible cough and high fever. I took her to the doctor (very glad we have good insurance) and found out that she had pneumonia. After 3 different antibiotics (the first 2 caused allergic reactions) she finally started getting better but now my 4 year old DD has it and is on antibiotics. And today I had to take DS to the doctor once again because he started with the cough and fever and was diagnosed today with RSV. And DH is out of town for 6 days for work. His timing was just perfect.

Goodness, yall have been through it. I will kep you and your little ones in my prayers. I know it is horrible to see our children sick.

You will definately be in my prayers. I hate it when my kids are sick and I know how trying it can be.

sending you much needed prayers!

Patti~

I'll be praying for you and your family. My ds had the RSV when he was a baby (and he was a premie). It is difficult when your babies are sick, even now and my babies are taller than me and one has facial hair. :) I'll also be praying for your dh's family. And be sure to take care of yourself too!

Blessings~
BeaLorene

I've been there with the RSV. Luckily it only lasted about 6 days. I've heard it can last weeks. Have you ever thought about getting your kids adjusted at the chiropractor?? I get my DS adjusted once a week. She has been going since she was 6 months. She is now 19 months. Fluid accumulates behind the eardrum in babies because it has no where to drain except down their throat. The sinus cavities that are below your eyes don't develop until they are around two (that's where it would normally go). If their neck is out of alignment, then the fluid can't drain down their throats. Just a suggestion:)

daniellemorgan said:
I've been there with the RSV. Luckily it only lasted about 6 days. I've heard it can last weeks. Have you ever thought about getting your kids adjusted at the chiropractor?? I get my DS adjusted once a week. She has been going since she was 6 months. She is now 19 months. Fluid accumulates behind the eardrum in babies because it has no where to drain except down their throat. The sinus cavities that are below your eyes don't develop until they are around two (that's where it would normally go). If their neck is out of alignment, then the fluid can't drain down their throats. Just a suggestion:)

I would recommend a good chiro too. It can really help with that fluid behind the ears. Just make sure that you ask all of your friends for a good referral. There's nothing worse than a bad chiropractor. They can mess you up as much as they can fix you up.

1. What is "Prayers Needed: A Month of Medical Woes at My House"?

"Prayers Needed" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant sharing her personal experience with a month of medical challenges at her home.

2. Is this blog post related to Pampered Chef products?

No, the blog post is not related to Pampered Chef products. It is a personal story shared by a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What kind of medical woes are discussed in the blog post?

The blog post discusses various medical challenges that the Pampered Chef consultant and her family faced, including surgeries, hospital stays, and chronic health conditions.

4. How can I support the Pampered Chef consultant and her family during this difficult time?

The best way to support the Pampered Chef consultant and her family is to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to them with kind words and gestures of support.

5. Is there a way to donate or help financially?

At this time, there is no specific fundraising effort for the Pampered Chef consultant and her family. However, if you would like to offer financial support, you can contact the consultant directly to inquire about any specific needs or ways to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
dannyzmom